Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
    What your doing is called projection, You whore cum receptacle, no wonder your boyfriend is online, because no one wants an ugly whore for a gf haha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
    I have no response to this because I can't figure out to talk to a moron.

It's baffles me!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I have no response to this because I can't figure out to talk to a moron.

It's baffles me!
    Yea big words like projection baffle you...i wonder who the moron is.

3. Default

Yea big words like projection baffle you...i wonder who the moron is.
    Yeah.

I do wonder.

Because if you weren't a moron then you would've understood what I was saying.

And seeing as how you didn't...that makes you a moron.

xDD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Untiltheend can you get any gayer then you already are?

You have a faggot ass ohh look at me my hair is a cool skater boy poser emo fag.

That picture of you and a girl, couldn't tell which one had a dick in it. Rip some pubes out of your pussy and glue it on your face, and while your at it cut your hair short so then you can look like a bull dyke.

Then take your piece of shit subaru and run into a wall, so we can hear the 10 oclock news, of girl taking human growth hormones to get facial hair dies.

FAG
    youre awesome buddy.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Reading comprehension FTL.

Also Walter, what did I tell you about your obsession with telling everyone know what you are up to every single waking moment? This isn't twitter.
    +1 Agree
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    +1 Agree
    What's a twitter?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I think she's cute. What's your problem?
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    ...my....ears...

9. Default

so has that piece of shit been shifted off ebay?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    What's a twitter?
    well a twitter is a STUPID piece of shit
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10