Thread: Banned?

1. Default Banned?

I guess playing mediocre is bannable these days.

Friday 9:00 CST
    Aztec
    T
    Name: $aint
    reason: none given.

Last thing I did was pop through DD as T, got a kill (believe it was ibis H something.), then blinded for 20 seconds and finally kicked and banned.

I don't really mind and I'm not going to put up a fuss. It was ok playing here, but if this is an example of the kind of admins you have running your server than I think I'll play else where. If it was a mistake that's understandable and I'm a forgivable person.

If it wasn't a mistake then in my humble opinion some of your admins should be re-evaluated. If it was to make room for a friend you should just password your server if that's how you're going to treat random pubbers.

I'll be checking back.

Awaiting your replies,
    $aint

2. Default

You got close but please make the topic the way described in the format section.

Also list everything out like it is there

3. Default $aint 9:00 CST

************Correctly*****************

Name in Game: $aint
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:2165498
    Who banned you: believe it was ibis H something.
    When: 6/13/08 9:00 CST
    Why banned: none given

Other/Reason to unban: Last thing I did was pop through DD as T, got a kill (believe it was ibis H something.), then blinded for 20 seconds and finally kicked and banned.

I don't really mind and I'm not going to put up a fuss. It was ok playing here, but if this is an example of the kind of admins you have running your server than I think I'll play else where. If it was a mistake that's understandable and I'm a forgivable person.

If it wasn't a mistake then in my humble opinion some of your admins should be re-evaluated. If it was to make room for a friend you should just password your server if that's how you're going to treat random pubbers.

I'll be checking back.

Awaiting your replies,
    $aint

4. Default

ahh.. thanks.

5. Default

I aciddently banned him instead of someone else who was wallhacking so this was my fault

6. Default

unbanned