Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: loosing 28lvls on WCS server...?!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm not going to feel bad if someone beats me in the ranking system, I will be more mad that someone is getting higher levels than me because they cheated their way into doing it.
    you do realize that's what I said in my msg right? that it's a slap 2 ppl who do take the top 10 seriously, 2 have ppl just give out free money and quick lvl.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

i'm happy with the server the way it is. i don't even think new races would be good. i'm happy with what we got.

maynard, i'm on all the time, but it seems like its rarely when you are. though as my motivation for the last week of term is quickly falling, i hjave been on much more. that's gonna slow down for a while though, just bought evil genius and mirror's edge!!

I'll agree, that it seems like there was a side of chibby i hadn't seen, and like i said, i didn't know some of the tings he was doing were not allowed.

in hindsight though, it makes sense. after the server crashed during one of his cash rounds (too many people buying tomes) another admin came on and the cash round ended instantly, and he told people who asked for more to shut up. i guess he knew what he was doing. i didnt realize at the time because i was busy being a warden and killing off everyone typing to ask him for more money lol ^__^

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    ppl do nothing but buy xp on the last round. so if you could quit fucking with the server and giving free money that would be great. if I see any admin giving free money I'm gonna see 2 it that they're removed from the server permanently. thinking that the majority is spending it on anything but xp is just ignorant. I'm becoming very tired of you admins from other ends of IBIS coming 2 WCS, and fucking it up. if you don't like it, or have a problem with it, stay out. Don't come 2 WCS 2 give out free money and ban ppl for skywalking and or doing things you think should be bannable when they're not. follow the WCS rules, or fuck off. this goes for all admins and all players. There is no special day in WCS, nor do any regulars want 1. as I said, quit trying 2 change WCS 2 what you think it should be. stay on ZM if you have a prob with WCS.

Lol who the hell is "we"? un-like yourself I got a little more then 10 hours logged on the server lol... I'm pretty sure I know what the regulars want overall. and other then new races, lag issues and some other tweaks fixed, the server is fine, and the regulars are very happy with it. as I said before, if you don't like the set up, or how it works, go else where. don't come into WCS and complain about it, or give out free money which is the number 1 bannable offense on the server.
    So, I can give cash to everyone, right?

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm happy with the server the way it is. i don't even think new races would be good. i'm happy with what we got.

maynard, i'm on all the time, but it seems like its rarely when you are. though as my motivation for the last week of term is quickly falling, i hjave been on much more. that's gonna slow down for a while though, just bought evil genius and mirror's edge!!

I'll agree, that it seems like there was a side of chibby i hadn't seen, and like i said, i didn't know some of the tings he was doing were not allowed.

in hindsight though, it makes sense. after the server crashed during one of his cash rounds (too many people buying tomes) another admin came on and the cash round ended instantly, and he told people who asked for more to shut up. i guess he knew what he was doing. i didnt realize at the time because i was busy being a warden and killing off everyone typing to ask him for more money lol ^__^
    you've logged like 105 hours over 3 and a half months, so that averages around 1 hour - 1.5 hours a day. not saying that's bad or anything just saying yeah.. there really was a good bit of chibby you never saw lol. I fucking hate cheaters.... they really piss me off.... but no point getting mad, he's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    So, I can give cash to everyone, right?
    BAHHH!!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

you do realize that's what I said in my msg right? that it's a slap 2 ppl who do take the top 10 seriously, 2 have ppl just give out free money and quick lvl.
    I never said anything about disliking it because of rank in my post.

6. Default

well, some days i can't play at all/i'm playing something else on steam. so really, the days i play o (on wcs, i also play sg's jailbreak) i'm on for 2-3+ hours. just not every day.

actually, i'm amazed that i'm (points wise, not levels i don't think) 113 on wcs, and like 147th on sg's jailbreak.

i guess i'm better than i thought

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, some days i can't play at all/i'm playing something else on steam. so really, the days i play o (on wcs, i also play sg's jailbreak) i'm on for 2-3+ hours. just not every day.

actually, i'm amazed that i'm (points wise, not levels i don't think) 113 on wcs, and like 147th on sg's jailbreak.

i guess i'm better than i thought
    jail break is for noobs heh

and christmas
    "
    Maynard: I would really wish people didn't obsess over their rank. It's a pointless number.
    I will be more mad that someone is getting higher levels than me because they cheated their way into doing it
    you can see why I got confused with your wording. from your first response I figured you were anti competitive or something.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-02-2009 at 12:38 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

ppl do nothing but buy xp on the last round. so if you could quit fucking with the server and giving free money that would be great. if I see any admin giving free money I'm gonna see 2 it that they're removed from the server permanently. thinking that the majority is spending it on anything but xp is just ignorant. I'm becoming very tired of you admins from other ends of IBIS coming 2 WCS, and fucking it up. if you don't like it, or have a problem with it, stay out. Don't come 2 WCS 2 give out free money and ban ppl for skywalking and or doing things you think should be bannable when they're not. follow the WCS rules, or fuck off. this goes for all admins and all players. There is no special day in WCS, nor do any regulars want 1. as I said, quit trying 2 change WCS 2 what you think it should be. stay on ZM if you have a prob with WCS.

Lol who the hell is "we"? un-like yourself I got a little more then 10 hours logged on the server lol... I'm pretty sure I know what the regulars want overall. and other then new races, lag issues and some other tweaks fixed, the server is fine, and the regulars are very happy with it. as I said before, if you don't like the set up, or how it works, go else where. don't come into WCS and complain about it, or give out free money which is the number 1 bannable offense on the server.
    Its funny that the number one ranked guy doesn't like it when you give out money to other players :P No need to get so pissed off about it dude. Last time I did it was about a month and a half ago, since your panties are in a bunch I won't be doing it again Almost banned for ppl for skywalking but the other players said YOU said it was ok, and since I respect you as an admin I followed what you said.

Those special days were just a suggestions. God I was trying to be helpful! You didn't need to be so mean! *cries in a corner* You could have just said, "No thats gay" and we could have left it at that. ( I wasn't serious about them anyways dude)

BTW with rank I was just saying I wish it was based more on K : D ratio then who has the most levels. I mean really when I look at ranks and someone has 400 levels its like, damn dude.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Its funny that the number one ranked guy doesn't like it when you give out money to other players :P No need to get so pissed off about it dude. Last time I did it was about a month and a half ago, since your panties are in a bunch I won't be doing it again Almost banned for ppl for skywalking but the other players said YOU said it was ok, and since I respect you as an admin I followed what you said.

Those special days were just a suggestions. God I was trying to be helpful! You didn't need to be so mean! *cries in a corner* You could have just said, "No thats gay" and we could have left it at that. ( I wasn't serious about them anyways dude)

BTW with rank I was just saying I wish it was based more on K : D ratio then who has the most levels. I mean really when I look at ranks and someone has 400 levels its like, damn dude.
    the remark I made towards banning ppl for skywalking was aimed at some other admins. when I said ppl coming 2 WCS and fucking things up I didn't mean just you, or even really you at all. other then the money thing I have no issue with you /hug. I was just venting my anger over ppl constantly going against the server rules and fucking things up on WCS. you got 2 keep in mind that WCS only really has 2 active admins, my self and chronic. and chronic has not been playing that much over the last couple weeks... so it's like I'm constantly having to deal with issues and ppl bitching over other admins trying 2 in-force rules that don't exist, and admins banning ppl for stuff like skywalking when it's permitted. we made the WCS rules rough draft for a reason, I wish zero would have made it offical by now, but I know he's busy. but those literally are the server rules for WCS, and half the admins who come in don't even read the rules.... I don't understand why... then on top of it, I explain the rules 2 ppl like echo, and when I'm logged off they still ban ppl for doing shit they're allowed 2 do... it's a joke. on ZM and GG you guys have lotts of admins, as where on WCS it's pretty much me 90% of the time, and chronic for a couple hours a day.

do you really think id be happy about ppl giving money out? I work damn hard for my lvl 950, and every 1 else can do the same.

but I have no beef with you and I'm sorry for coming off the way I did, I just get UBER pissed off when I have 2 deal with ppl breaking server rules constantly...
    Last edited by maynard; 12-02-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy