Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: loosing 28lvls on WCS server...?!

1. Default loosing 28lvls on WCS server...?!

hi all who are going to read this, actually im lvl 276 on wcs instead of 304....... i was going to get vagabond... i mean like OMG!!
    the thing is that WCs server lagged, could only kill with abilities, i called for ANEX who came and reseted all, BUT i loosed all thoose 28 levels... i will never be vagabon =((((

please any admin help me, ask ANEX if you doesnt believe me...

Steam : Rasen300.

Thx

2. Default

Okay, it is losing and lost.

Second, you should post your STEAM ID.

Third, calm down. ZERO will fix the problem when he gets around to it.

3. Default

zero, his id is .#Bzi`Ko | .wizard` STEAM_0:0:17114837

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Server saves data on map changes also during that time the server was broken and becuase it is broken it likely does not actually record levels gained during that time. Unfortunately, you will need to simply regain those levels. Luckily, I am working on a fix for this crazy glitch

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Server saves data on map changes also during that time the server was broken and becuase it is broken it likely does not actually record levels gained during that time. Unfortunately, you will need to simply regain those levels. Luckily, I am working on a fix for this crazy glitch
    there's no way he gained 28 lvls when you could only hurt ppl with ultimates lol. that's just crazy talk.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

actually they were letting people plant bomb and kill people on purpose to farm exp

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    actually they were letting people plant bomb and kill people on purpose to farm exp

you sure about this? and if so who else was involved? cause I believe I need 2 have a bit of a chat with them...
    Last edited by maynard; 12-01-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

maynard, does it matter now? if he didn't get any levles from it (and 28 is freaking amazing, especially in one morning...must have been over several low-level classes) then the others didn't get any levles eithre.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    maynard, does it matter now? if he didn't get any levles from it (and 28 is freaking amazing, especially in one morning...must have been over several low-level classes) then the others didn't get any levles eithre.
    hell yeah I do. I'm not gonna ban him, I'm going 2 give him a warning that manipulating the server in anyway 2 get lvls is BAD. lvl feeding is and has always been frowned apon and something that can get you band

it is NEVER ok for a group of people 2 agree 2 let them kill the other for a short time, and then re-pay the favor.

no duh 28 lvls is good for the morning, it's cause they didn't do it legitly Lol. but I find it funny that this guy breaks server rules 2 get lvls then complains when they're gone.

if the server is not working correctly. then leave till it's restarted, or play it the way it is. lvl feeding = I stab you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

how much xp do you get for planting/defusing bomb anyway?