Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry_read_me

1. Default

Every republican wants to discredit global warming that it's made up science. Then every democrat wants to cry that the world will end if we don't take global warming serious.

So honestly, who cares? It will end when it ends, and then we'll see who was making up what the entire time.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Every republican wants to discredit global warming that it's made up science. Then every democrat wants to cry that the world will end if we don't take global warming serious.

So honestly, who cares? It will end when it ends, and then we'll see who was making up what the entire time.
    Socrates would be proud.

3. Default

I hate to bust your bubble, but thanks to those two retarded parties, you can't even call yourself Independent on a voting ballot anymore. Then, you had both parties head hunt you for your side and your vote.

Honestly, this country severely tanked since the fiasco back in September 2008. That happened under a rightists watch. Too bad the two douche bags that ran for president are the two douche bags I never wanted to see in office at all.

Who cares about global warming. The World will end when it ends.

lol You're not busting my bubble. I think you just missed the part where I said: "We bicker issues. Leftists blame Bush, conservatives blame Clinton etc.... This GW treaty will be the end of American sovereignty. United we stand divided we fall.We keep fighting about issues that are moot."

And as for caring about global warming, I care, and you should care. But not because of the reason you think I'm trying to pimp, which, I assume is "climates are gonna change, we're all gonna die." Because, if you read Zero's original post, the scientists that we are paying our tax money to are using it to fudge numbers and mislead us.

Did you read any of the hacked e-mails? Each day I read and cross reference news from all types of sources, left, centrist and right.The fear mongering is that if we don't give trillions of dollars to a new "Climate Governance" we will all die as the Earth heats up. Obama will offer the summit a 17% reduction in US emissions this decade but not sign this treaty because he's not that stupid and it would never pass our senate either.Go read the e-mails. You'll see much is biased.

The science of man made climate change is a fraud. Rather than worrying about the end of the world, or being liberal or conservative, I suggest we worry about this bogus science ruining our economy and jobs by spurring government to impose ruinous and unnecessary carbon taxes and regulations.

This would not only affect you and me via new taxes and regulations but it would also further increase our HUMONGOUS debt, pushing us further and further into a recession, that means less jobs, less money, cost of living rising... you get it.

4. Default

The government pays me. I only do as I'm told. Not who I agree with or what I care about.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

The government pays me. I only do as I'm told. Not who I agree with or what I care about.
    You just admitted to being a sheep. Congrats.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    You just admitted to being a sheep. Congrats.
    No problem. That's exactly what you are in the military. The government's bitch.

มวยไทย

7. Default

XD How is that relevant to this thread and/or the last post again?

8. Default

No problem. That's exactly what you are in the military. The government's bitch.
    Sworn-in soldiers can oppose going to war. You face Court Martial and possible jail time, but at least you stick to your beliefs. That alone is honorable!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Ritta View Post
    XD How is that relevant to this thread and/or the last post again?
    Recession and jobs.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Sworn-in soldiers can oppose going to war. You face Court Martial and possible jail time, but at least you stick to your beliefs. That alone is honorable!
    That's a coward. Not a soldier.

มวยไทย