Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Harry_read_me

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I just wanted to add that I have conducted my own research using data from NOAA and NASA to create regression models. Using Co2 and CH4 levels from every month since December 1979 along with global temp records from NOAA I could only get it to explain 25% of the data. Even when the sun was added in and Co2 and CH4 were squared to account for there non linear relation (which by itself disproved the logic of global warming) the highest R^2 was .36 with an F-stat of 16 or 18. (note that the f-stat for co2 and ch4 alone was higher).

The important note here is that even given the most logical variables, the climate can not be accurately statically modeled to a degree that would allow anyone to reach any true conclusions one way or the other. Also I would note that it is very likely that the original measurements (atleast from the US) are so bad that the changes are likely to be within the margin of error for the actual measurements. Ergo we have no idea wtf is going on. If you check http://www.surfacestations.org/ you can see how bad our current data is.

If global warming is really going on and we are the only thing that can stop it; it is imperative that we correct the huge number of errors in the current system and also ensure that all of our data is accurate so that we can truly understand what is going on and the best way to stop it based on real true, reliable and accurate data.

File is attached, you can also make some graphs if you want to visualize the trending.
    I looked at that file you attached, it's all analytical stats, how do I make a graph from that?

The data you used would be most helpful.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Note that during that it is very rare for things to physically collide. Also the temp comparatives I hear about were from Mars (took 2 semesters of astronomy in collage and 1 in high school).
    Yeah the planets don't physically collide. What happens is when the two galaxies are reaching each other, it's more of a swerving motion. They call it a collision of the galaxies for some reason

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me