Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need unban (lawdy) 12-2-09 6:30pm W.E

1. Default need unban (lawdy) 12-2-09 6:30pm W.E

I would Like to be unbanned simply because I was falsely accused of "pre-nuking" on a zombie server when I didnt do so at all. A player named Jordan had been doing so before hand and had pissed everyone off inside the server so when admin got on a which hunt started and I was one of the few the admin banned even though I did NOTHING wrong.

can I please be unbanned from your CS2 zombie server
    my steam ID.... 0:0:1202028
    I think it was wiked enirgy that banned me, I'm not sure.

2. Default

Figured it'd be Wicked Energy. He has been spamming votes and changing the maps rapidly too.

You'll probably be unbanned soon. It was probably a 7 day ban.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I agree with James. The frequent random votes were meaningless. I left ZM when the maps were being changed constantly.

4. Default

He is a noob admin going through the surge of being a power whore. Looks like we have to watch over another admin.

5. Default

It would be nice to keep a list of admins ...

6. Default

It would be nice if idiots didn't have 11 bucks to spend and that money could be given to the admins who CAN do their jobs.

I banned you because I saw you prenuke myself. This is also after I stated that anybody to even get on the prenuke spot would be banned. I banned you for 7 days but I think you've learned your lesson. Unbanning now
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I banned you because I saw you prenuke myself. This is also after I stated that anybody to even get on the prenuke spot would be banned. I banned you for 7 days but I think you've learned your lesson. Unbanning now
    Hi Masta,

I had fun PEW'ing on your face last night in pub.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

Thank you for unbanning but you completly tagged the wrong guy about pre-nuke spamming I didn't do it once I was just up on the ledge with 2 other zombies doing it...

but again thank you for unban, I do enjoy the server

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lawdyanger View Post
    Thank you for unbanning but you completly tagged the wrong guy about pre-nuke spamming I didn't do it once I was just up on the ledge with 2 other zombies doing it...

but again thank you for unban, I do enjoy the server
    Yeah it's great the few minutes per hour when it isn't bogging down like a motherfucker.