Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rude awakenings

1. Default

Well after a aerosmith concert 4 or so years back I blacked out after 3 hits of acid (not back to back im not fucking crazy but about three hours between each) and awoke later in a room of about 23 people sleeping and a girl in my arms who I didn't even know, My cloths were still on and I just left, I didn't know what happend or how I got there but, I didn't want to know any stupid shit I did so I got my car and just left.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

rubber dilldo and my mouth.

enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Well after a aerosmith concert 4 or so years back I blacked out after 3 hits of acid (not back to back im not fucking crazy but about three hours between each) and awoke later in a room of about 23 people sleeping and a girl in my arms who I didn't even know, My cloths were still on and I just left, I didn't know what happend or how I got there but, I didn't want to know any stupid shit I did so I got my car and just left.
    Lol amazing.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

enough said.
    ^^this...

explains a lot.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    ^^this...

explains a lot.
    It's probably the most embarrasing way to wake up ever...

It's cool though, the chicks dig it for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

enough said.
    I'm...scared...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

I dunno... id say my worst 1 was my kid smashed me in the nutts with the bat from her T ball set... while I was asleep.

but then again... there was all those times the mormans would be at my door at 9 in the morning when I wanted nothing more but 2 sleep.... those were equally as painful.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol my polish friend has red hair, green eyes, DD boobs... i have a picture... she lives in wisconsin right now, but shes from chicago.
    is she a lesbian?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    lol my polish friend has red hair, green eyes, DD boobs... i have a picture... she lives in wisconsin right now, but shes from chicago.
    pics of the dds? please share.

i spent one saint patricks day at my sisters house (shes a lesbian so there were a lot of hot lesbians and straight chicks there ) we drank and partied for most of the night. in the morning i woke up on her l couch in the bottom floor room (the house is on a hill so its kind of like a basement but its not) under a big blanket next to two hot girls. it was funny because none of us knew how we got there. i didnt get any action but it was still pretty cool.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    is she a lesbian?
    She's bisexual actually, but married. Last time I saw her was in April... when I went to Chicago

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me