Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rude awakenings

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I'm...scared...
    u are now should of seen my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

When I was in college for police foundations...

Waking up every day at 0520 hours in the winter time and heading out to the bus stop in DAMN FREEZING COLD weather.

Recently, no real rude awakenings, aside from having to wake up early one morning to go work with the HVAC technician, and having acetylene torch fumes blown at my face as we were taking the seized compressor out of the system.

3. Default

oh yea almost forgot this one..

i had a rude awakening when i woke up the other morning and found that the cellulitis cyst on my gooch bursted open in the middle of the night and spread a green fluid with a dank stench all over my favorite boxers. my fucking boxers with the mermaids! the mermaids!!

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

My brother got a rude awakening this morning LOL

We got our first snow this moring and i decided to make a few snow balls at 8am.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I was just sleeping until some one banged on my door, my window the side of my house. Finally I woke up got a shirt and pj pants on answer the door,this guy asked about a car parked on the side of the road, some ugly car I dont know it wasn't mine once I said it wasn't mine he left and now Im awake.

Well if you have any weird stories about waking up, please share them ^^
    1)Having an insane Russel terrior rip apart my shirt in my sleep ^^
    2)Waking up to my computer monitor being smashed to bits (Don't ask >.>)

I might remember more later

6. Default

That was great Mag.. Awhile back I stood over my cousin while he slept and breathed heavily, he woke up with a shock. I assume that was a rude awakening for him. <.<''

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.