Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rude awakenings

1. Default Rude awakenings

I was just sleeping until some one banged on my door, my window the side of my house. Finally I woke up got a shirt and pj pants on answer the door,this guy asked about a car parked on the side of the road, some ugly car I dont know it wasn't mine once I said it wasn't mine he left and now Im awake.

Well if you have any weird stories about waking up, please share them ^^
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

I have three from this week.

Monday at 6:40am, my dad is all up in my face. "A SGT Brimmer is here. He said you guys are working out today?" Mind you, he didn't even know where I lived until now. Governments a watchin me. Yet again I also know where this SGT lives... down the street from me. So it's only fair.

Wednesday at 6am I hear a steam message from my laptop cause I like to fall asleep to the Golden Girls. It turns out it's anex, and he woke me up in time to get ready for PT.

Today I woke up from a bad dream at 6:30am. It was a rude awakening considering who and what I was dreaming about. Haven't slept since.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post

Today I woke up from a bad dream at 6:30am. It was a rude awakening considering who and what I was dreaming about. Haven't slept since.
    I know for shit it wasnt about me because 1) im hawt 2) my peen is giga and 3) everyone loves me

HAHA

She dreamed about that kurwa NYS :P
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I know for shit it wasnt about me because 1) im hawt 2) my peen is giga and 3) everyone loves me

HAHA

Which whore? I know polish considering one of my good friends is Polish :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

HAHA

You wish all those things? :P

6. Default

Wednesday at 6am I hear a steam message from my laptop cause I like to fall asleep to the Golden Girls. It turns out it's anex, and he woke me up in time to get ready for PT.
    Glad I could help you get up in time for gay ass military pt

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Glad I could help you get up in time for gay ass military pt
    I'm happy you make fun of me in the process.

มวยไทย

8. Default

HAHA

LOL Yep !! She dreams about me all the time. She likes the pink meat. LOL

Which whore? I know polish considering one of my good friends is Polish :P
    I have a hot polish chick. Natural blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She smells so good that even her ass smells good. LOL !!

9. Default

I went to bed at 4 AM last night and woke up with a dog staring at me, then got licked repetitively once my eyes were open. Don't know if that counts.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    LOL Yep !! She dreams about me all the time. She likes the pink meat. LOL

I have a hot polish chick. Natural blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She smells so good that even her ass smells good. LOL !!
    lol my polish friend has red hair, green eyes, DD boobs... i have a picture... she lives in wisconsin right now, but shes from chicago.

มวยไทย