Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Major Growth

1. Arrow Major Growth

I would like to thank everyone who has been playing on IBIS servers for so long and to those who also support the servers monetarily and with your time and effort.

I wanted to make this thread to let you know that I just evaluated our 6 month traffic report and the results are amazing. In the last 6 months our website alone had seen a 100% increase in regular traffic! This means that not only are more and more players on our servers but also that even more are taking part in our community. In the next 6 months there is going to be a lot of changes to the website and they will really improve over the current version. Hopefully with those future changes along with the upcoming server updates we will see even more than a 100% improvement 6 months from now!

I would like to thank you all again and remember that it is all of YOU who make IBIS so GREAT

2. Default

Here is what IBIS website was a year ago for the last 30days compared to today.

Code:
    What-                    Old        - New
    Visits:                3,976        9,349
    Users:                   983        1,720
    Page Views:           23,522      140,982
    Avg time on site:    4:06min     12:22min
    Currently twice as many Germans visit this site from a year ago now making them #3 Instead of #4:
    Current top 4 nations:
    USA
    Canada
    Germany
    UK

Grats everyone! That's frickin' awesome Zero.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

A toast...

to &&toasties! ...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    A toast...

to &&toasties! ...
    LOL!

Naah.

Great job everyone, IBIS is growing and will soon be a world power!

: D

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

WCS till the day I die! IBIS FTW

the "Ibis is dieing...." thread = fail.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-03-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

where'S Québec ?_?

EDIT:
    EDIT2: I do not have enough spam the forum .. I think xD
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR; 12-03-2009 at 10:14 PM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the "Ibis is dieing...." thread = fail.
    Yup yup.

IBIS and ZM are going to be here for quite some time, and I plan on being here to experience it. I've seen the community go through so many things and watched it grow over the short year I've been here. Truly is amazing.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-04-2009 at 02:00 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

That's super news! Zero and IBIS Clan deserve the credit... Its everything you guys have done (and continue to do) that keeps us coming back.

Can't wait to see what's in store for 2010

maybe James will come play Gungame... lol

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    That's super news! Zero and IBIS Clan deserve the credit... Its everything you guys have done (and continue to do) that keeps us coming back.

Can't wait to see what's in store for 2010

maybe James will come play Gungame... lol
    Can't.. Too busy trying to get the Pub active. D=

Sides, that auto switch in GG every time you get a kill ends up owning me every time.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.