Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard admin abuse

1. Default

He is not an admin so he can be banned but why exactly was he banned and for how long!?

2. Default

i got perma banned and for no reason just cause maynard thinks he can choose to make a decision for u and banned me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    He is not an admin so he can be banned but why exactly was he banned and for how long!?
    correct me if I'm wrong here. but he terrorized the server the entire time he had admin. perma bannd multiple ppl, with no demos and others for mic spamming? gave like 50 + people 100+ lvls... I think the question is.. why wasn't he bannd 2 begin with? why is he allowed 2 still play on the server he cheated and took advantage of.. then lied 2 you about. I'm supposed 2 just ignore all the shit he did and pulled? and watch him still play classes he shouldn't even have un-locked but only does cause he cheated? I say nay nay good sir!

if you want 2 tell me 2 let up on him, I will zero. but other then that I don't think this guy deserves 2 be on the server what so ever. and if he is going 2 be around he should be the 1 person who gets there lvl's reduced down to 0. I know you can't reverse all the lvl's ppl got cause of him... but christ... I dunno.. I see the guy and I feel nothing but disgust and rage. I don't see any reason 2 allow him 2 continue his relationship with the WCS server. he knew what he was doing was as horrible as it was, hence him telling ppl "don't tell the other admins!". and then when you called him on it, he lied right 2 you about it.

like I said, it's your call. but I'm truly disgusted with him and would rather never see him agiain. and I don't think it's fair he gets 2 keep the lvls he stole from the server, and continue 2 play on it.

PERMA BAN
    ""This is the highest punishment a player can receive. It can only be granted by a relatively small number of Upper Level Admins. Perma bans usually require a demo but always require that the player in question, beyond a reasonable doubt, committed an offense against the server and or community" direct quote from the rules you wrote regarding perma bans. he broke Server and TOS rules, knew he was, and even tried 2 hide it from the community and admins as he did it... he got busted.. game over imo. it's your call zero, and I shall respect it.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-04-2009 at 12:27 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Maynard, you can't make up the rules here.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Maynard, you can't make up the rules here.
    he's not an admin. we've been over this.

the real question is why he can rape the server, take advantage of the lvl system 2 get the classes he wants, and then his punishment is "you can't renew admin>?" he's even allowed 2 keep the lvls he stole? this is bizarre lol. when I saw him no longer on, I figured it was cause you bannd him which would be the fair and logical thing 2 do. apparently I was wrong. like I said, it's your call.

and the ban was 5 minutes long. I was wanted 2 raise this issue and I knew the 5 min ban would send him here QQing

id also love 2 know why chibby was allowed 2 perma ban ducky for mic spamming, with no demo. and why he was able 2 ban the most recent guy in the bans section that he posted with a 20 second demo that shows him shooting a wall where someone had been hiding every single round.....
    Last edited by maynard; 12-03-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Zero is there a way for you to unban all the people he perma banned?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    he's not an admin. we've been over this.
    I'm not talking about that.

the real question is why he can rape the server, take advantage of the lvl system 2 get the classes he wants, and then his punishment is "you can't renew admin>?" he's even allowed 2 keep the lvls he stole? this is bizarre lol. when I saw him no longer on, I figured it was cause you bannd him which would be the fair and logical thing 2 do. apparently I was wrong. like I said, it's your call.
    If you want his levels removed tell ZERO or Jigsaw. You don't just perma ban

and the ban was 5 minutes long. I was wanted 2 raise this issue and I knew the 5 min ban would send him here QQing
    With a perma ban? Once again raise the issue by PMing ZERO or Jigsaw, or by posting on the forums.

id also love 2 know why chibby was allowed 2 perma ban ducky for mic spamming, with no demo. and why he was able 2 ban the most recent guy in the bans section that he posted with a 20 second demo that shows him shooting a wall where someone had been hiding every single round.....
    He wasn't "allowed" to do it. He just did it. Probably a reason his admin was taken away.

8. Default

I'm not talking about that.

If you want his levels removed tell ZERO or Jigsaw. You don't just perma ban

With a perma ban? Once again raise the issue by PMing ZERO or Jigsaw, or by posting on the forums.

He wasn't "allowed" to do it. He just did it. Probably a reason his admin was taken away.
    dude I did raise the issue, and said it all in the server when zero was there. plz quit commenting on a situation you know NOTHING about nor were around for. cause you're just saying pointless shit. I'm not going 2 argue with someone whose 100% ignorant on the entire issue.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

dude I did raise the issue, and said it all in the server when zero was there. plz quit commenting on a situation you know NOTHING about nor were around for. cause you're just saying pointless shit.
    How about you stop being a smart ass to someone who is trying to discuss the issue?

That would be great.

10. Default

How about you stop being a smart ass to someone who is trying to discuss the issue?

That would be great.
    you don't know the issue R-tard. you're 100% ignorant on the entire thing. and I Don't need 2 explain it 2 you. as I stated above, ill respect zero's decision. this has nothing to do with you, plz quit trying 2 make yourself involved.

Maynard - The WCS Guy