Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Maynard admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    he wasn't even admin when all this went down... so all bears claims about "well he was an admin then and hes not now" are bull shit cause this ALL happend when he was not admin.
    he was admin till he was giving the wcs server free cash non stop and asking ppl 2 not tell the other admins about it... and constantly changing the maps 5 times within 5 minutes, regardless of who senior admin was (breaking TOS)...
    correct me if I'm wrong here. but he terrorized the server the entire time he had admin. perma bannd multiple ppl, with no demos and others for mic spamming? gave like 50 + people 100+ lvls... I think the question is.. why wasn't he bannd 2 begin with? why is he allowed 2 still play on the server he cheated and took advantage of.. then lied 2 you about. I'm supposed 2 just ignore all the shit he did and pulled? and watch him still play classes he shouldn't even have un-locked but only does cause he cheated? I say nay nay good sir!
    I hope you can see where I could have been mistaken. My bad. I suppose you simply need to be more clear and answer directly. But then I wouldn't have been able to get my post up by like 6 or 7.

EDIT -

And who says "nay nay good sir!" I mean wtf..?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    And who says "nay nay good sir!" I mean wtf..?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

you don't know the issue R-tard. you're 100% ignorant on the entire thing. and I Don't need 2 explain it 2 you. as I stated above, ill respect zero's decision. this has nothing to do with you, plz quit trying 2 make yourself involved.
    if i recall there maynard you like to stick your nose in everything even though it has nothing to do with you

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    if i recall there maynard you like to stick your nose in everything even though it has nothing to do with you
    If I recall you like babysauce in your orifices?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

fully story at

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2400

I also got the links there 2 the ppl he perma bannd for 1 mic spamming and 2 for doing nothing wrong.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

See: other thread.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2408
    Notes:
    User unbanned. Abuse wavered.