Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Maynard admin abuse

1. Default Maynard admin abuse

wow i just got banned by maynard for nothing...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    you make me laugh. go find some other WCS server 2 buy admin on, and abuse the ppl non stop, and give yourself free money... 2 end up having admin stripped from you for being a cheating abusing p o s.

you = definition of fail.

I love how you say "for no reason" you're so silly!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you make me laugh. go find some other WCS server 2 buy admin on, and abuse the ppl non stop, and give yourself free money... 2 end up having admin stripped from you for being a cheating abusing p o s.

you = definition of fail.

I love how you say "for no reason" you're so silly!
    wait is that guy who got banned an admin??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    I lol'd at this.

No demo?

No full story?

Nothing?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I lol'd at this.

No demo?

No full story?

Nothing?
    as I stated.... chibby = the definition of fail.

EDIT
    he was admin till he was giving the wcs server free cash non stop and asking ppl 2 not tell the other admins about it... and constantly changing the maps 5 times within 5 minutes, regardless of who senior admin was (breaking TOS)... but the best part of all is when zero looked over his log he found a quote that went like this "I can do whatever I want on this server, zero wont do fuck all, he needs my 10 dollars a month" then zero stepped in and laid down a tall glass of justice... was great.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-03-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

chibby fail, and to think I trusted him. When I get on css I usually look at all 4 servers and see which one doesn't have admins, I then proceed to that server. When I saw his name in wcs I thought he was taking care of the server...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    as I stated.... chibby = the definition of fail.

EDIT
    he was admin till he was giving the wcs server free cash non stop and asking ppl 2 not tell the other admins about it... and constantly changing the maps 5 times within 5 minutes, regardless of who senior admin was (breaking TOS)... but the best part of all is when zero looked over his log he found a quote that went like this "I can do whatever I want on this server, zero wont do fuck all, he needs my 10 dollars a month"

I lol'd so very very hard at that
    cuz it's so untrue...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    chibby fail, and to think I trusted him. When I get on css I usually look at all 4 servers and see which one doesn't have admins, I then proceed to that server. When I saw his name in wcs I thought he was taking care of the server...
    I KNOW MAN!!! I took a few days off... and id like check 2 see whose on through gametracker and would see him on and be like... oh... nahh I don't need 2 log on, regardless of the fact he abuses his power, he will stop hackers and whatever could be bothering the masses... but then.... this!? disgusting. chibby, you're pathetic.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-03-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

If Chibby was an admin you aren't allowed to ban him.

If not, by all means.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    If Chibby was an admin you aren't allowed to ban him.

If not, by all means.
    come on man... read up..... I clearly explained zero stripped him of admin...

Maynard - The WCS Guy