Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walter Banned....

1. Default

So Beware my Friend Walter if you continue to venture into wallhacking anymore you will be banned, from Steam 4 life.

You will Join likes of xC // UnSc^_-pe , and those {naked} clan member who were banned recently for hacking, which I Knew prior to the banned That they were hacking.

Funny thing about it I did not know it he was walter until the next map when someone told me, I Think his days of playing here are numbered, he gonna get caught soon.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    This jackass was not playing under his name, I Gonna watch this Jackass every times he in the sever.

He is just gonna be another HACKER you let back in the server to be banned in the up coming weeks. Like all the rest of them you let bakc in.
    I was using another name to try and draw less attention from myself since UNCLE JUNE may still be mad at me.

Still banned from the gungame but I suppose you may want the admin that banned me from there to post first.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    So Beware my Friend Walter if you continue to venture into wallhacking anymore you will be banned, from Steam 4 life.

You will Join likes of xC // UnSc^_-pe , and those {naked} clan member who were banned recently for hacking, which I Knew prior to the banned That they were hacking.

Funny thing about it I did not know it he was walter until the next map when someone told me, I Think his days of playing here are numbered, he gonna get caught soon.
    In the words of Athene L2P.