Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: OMGBEARS application for clan members (giggity)

1. Default

+1 for Bears.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Hey Walter, you're a homo. Keep drinking Smirnoff Vodka like the homeless bums.
    hahahaha, very nice...

i don't usualy drink vodka, but its Absolut when i do, whats good?

3. Default

Hey Walter, you're a homo. Keep drinking Smirnoff Vodka like the homeless bums.
    Wtf? I'm pretty sure I replied to this,... my post disappeared?

Anyway, I said "They know what's good."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    hahahaha, very nice...

i don't usualy drink vodka, but its Absolut when i do, whats good?
    Everythings good here. Absolut ? Ehh ! Greygoose or Belvedere is my thing. Hows everything up there in the boonies ? LOL

5. Default

Everythings good here. Absolut ? Ehh ! Greygoose or Belvedere is my thing. Hows everything up there in the boonies ? LOL
    I spoke to the owner of my local liquor store (who happens to be a very large bald Russian man) and he said between Stoli and Greygoose he prefers Stoli. Greygoose doesn't have any bite and is similar to drinking water. Stoli has a bite, and actually tastes like vodka.

He pretty much drinks vodka all the time because he's Russian.

GOOD GAME.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I spoke to the owner of my local liquor store (who happens to be a very large bald Russian man) and he said between Stoli and Greygoose he prefers Stoli. Greygoose doesn't have any bite and is similar to drinking water. Stoli has a bite, and actually tastes like vodka.

He pretty much drinks vodka all the time because he's Russian.

GOOD GAME.
    Stolichnaya is THE BEST vodka I have ever had. I made fresh-squeezed lemonade to go with it, but ended up drinking almost the entire bottle straight. It's truly a shame to mix it with anything.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Wtf? I'm pretty sure I replied to this,... my post disappeared?

Anyway, I said "They know what's good."
    no one has erased any post in this thread yet walter.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Stolichnaya is THE BEST vodka I have ever had. I made fresh-squeezed lemonade to go with it, but ended up drinking almost the entire bottle straight. It's truly a shame to mix it with anything.
    I'm a rum guy. I've gotten sick after drinking way too much vodka too many times to really enjoy it anymore.

Ron Matusalem (solara 15, to be specific) is my favorite rum for general drinking.

For special occasions my absolute favorite rum is Ron Pampero Anniversario Rum or Tortuga 12-year.

9. Default

I haven't had Stoli but have heard some good things about it. Greygoose seems to be the perferred drink at the clubs, etc. Also, stay away from the Kirkland Vodka...taste like rubbing alcohol.

PS - Have anyone tried Absinthe aka The Green Fairy?

10. Default

I had absinthe in France when I was over in Europe a couple years ago.

It made me feel drunk and high at the same time. It was really weird but awesome.