Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't the pub show up.

1. Default

Tell ZERO to get the bots to play and it won't be hard at all to fill the server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Tell ZERO to get the bots to play and it won't be hard at all to fill the server.
    THIS! Goddamnit...

/Kavinsky

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    +1. I have it on my favorites and sometimes it's not there. Also, I cannot find it in the general list without ANY filters selected.

It is now doing this to me with GG and ZM.

Pub is still there and so is WCS, but no GG and ZM...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

It is now doing this to me with GG and ZM.

Pub is still there and so is WCS, but no GG and ZM...
    It's because you're not wanted on either of those servers.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    It's because you're not wanted on either of those servers.
    +1 for you sir.

it happens from time to time with my server/favorite list as well. but I can usually find it in my history tab with no problems.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    it happens from time to time with my server/favorite list as well. but I can usually find it in my history tab with no problems.
    I've noticed that too.

Maybe Zero will implement a command in all the servers that allow you to automatically connect to the server of your choice..

!ZM, !WCS, !GG, !Pub.. Etc.

And while he does that he can add a ZM description/commands list so people won't have to keep explaining to newcomers what ZM is and how to parachute and such, just by typing something like !basics that has everything someone would need to get started..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I've noticed that too.

Maybe Zero will implement a command in all the servers that allow you to automatically connect to the server of your choice..

!ZM, !WCS, !GG, !Pub.. Etc.

And while he does that he can add a ZM description/commands list so people won't have to keep explaining to newcomers what ZM is and how to parachute and such, just by typing something like !basics that has everything someone would need to get started..
    ^^THIS, is a great idea. Nice thinking man.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

8. Default

As far as servers not showing up, I don't think it is an IBIS specific problem...
    Shit happens with the others servers I have in my favorites, just refresh, or check out the history tab. No biggie.

PEW PEW PEW™

9. Default

This glitch occurs for all servers on all games. It is a localized steam glitch. It happens to me usually in natural selection until I press refresh like 3 times.

A cross connection script will be implemented soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This glitch occurs for all servers on all games. It is a localized steam glitch. It happens to me usually in natural selection until I press refresh like 3 times.

A cross connection script will be implemented soon.
    Nice. Thanks man, hope it helps.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]