Ok before this gets going I just want to say, I have this issue as well do some of the other regulars from other servers I know as well as one of the other clan members I've talked to about this.

Why is it that when browsing through all servers there are, (no filters at all) that I cannot find the pub server, It is not on the list of them and I can find it on my favorites list just by clicking on the tab. So, I know where to look for it and I've even just browsed through every server there was.

Now if this is the case for some of us. This could be a case for a vast population of people looking for a pub to play in, and if that is so we are missing out on those people playing our server.

Anybody want to try and see if you can find it in your lists without going to history or favorites?

I used to be able to find it extremely easily, now I can't at all, and I think this could be largly accountable for the pub being so scarcily populated.

Please chip in info if this is the case for you, and if it is, perhaps we can find a way to cure this ailment.