Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why doesn't the pub show up.

1. Default Why doesn't the pub show up.

Ok before this gets going I just want to say, I have this issue as well do some of the other regulars from other servers I know as well as one of the other clan members I've talked to about this.

Why is it that when browsing through all servers there are, (no filters at all) that I cannot find the pub server, It is not on the list of them and I can find it on my favorites list just by clicking on the tab. So, I know where to look for it and I've even just browsed through every server there was.

Now if this is the case for some of us. This could be a case for a vast population of people looking for a pub to play in, and if that is so we are missing out on those people playing our server.

Anybody want to try and see if you can find it in your lists without going to history or favorites?

I used to be able to find it extremely easily, now I can't at all, and I think this could be largly accountable for the pub being so scarcily populated.

Please chip in info if this is the case for you, and if it is, perhaps we can find a way to cure this ailment.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

i have it on my favs and sometimes it doesn't show up, not sure why...

+1. I have it on my favorites and sometimes it's not there. Also, I cannot find it in the general list without ANY filters selected.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

I had that happen to me before with ZM back in the old days. It really annoyed me. I could only join via friends.

I never was able to uncover the cause.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Now, for me even though it doesn't show up, I have all the ip addresses in a notepad on my desktop, so i can go in, type in console "connect *insert IP*" and it will connect right to any server.

Now if this is happening to us, it is deffinatly happening to a vast majority of the steam group. Now the question is, how do we make it visible to the rest of the world for those who don't know it exists.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

6. Default

It shows up on my favorites list. Also did find it on server search.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    It shows up on my favorites list. Also did find it on server search.
    I have always had it show up on my favorites list, However (especially when I got a new account) I was never able to find it inside the server list no matter how many times I refreshed.

I do expect some people to be able to see it on server search or else we wouldn't have the few random people that pop in. However, if there are many more like me, and cannot see it, well we need to figure out why they (and myself) cannot see it.

8. Default

Re-add the IP to your favorites. It's always a glitch on steams part.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Re-add the IP to your favorites. It's always a glitch on steams part.
    Again, I have always found it on my favorites, it has never disappeared from there for me, nor have any of the IBIS servers. Its when browsing through the server lists is what I'm talking about, thats my main concern is it not appearing there because, as it doesn't people will not find our server, so we have no influx of new people into the pub, which will leave it in its current state.

All I know is that it needs to be fixed. If this is the reason why the pub isn't full anymore i'm going to /wrists.

I hope we can get the pub packed again. I wouldn't play any other server on Ibis BUT the pub if it became active again. PUB PUB PUB MUTHA FUCKAAAS
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]