Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wow again maynard admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol and you broke rules 1-5 and rules 8 and 9 Lol. grats you're awesome Lol
    ok let me clear things for you.

rule #1: Ive never performed any amdin command on other admins or clan members without there permission.
    rule #2: Yes once i did change the map but also we also talked about it and fixed the issue which i haven't repeated.
    rule #3: Ive never had a debate about a ban before.
    rule #4: I guess with the cash thing i didn't do it the right way
    rule #5: ok i yell on the mic but who doens't??? after they get killed everyone gets angry even zero.
    rule #8: ok ive recorded a demo for the hacker, and if i recall you've banned me twice for no reason and no demos nice one
    rule #9: the ducky issue ive told him several times to stop mic spamming and i banned him. it was my last resort i muted him he rejoined, i kicked him out he rejoined, i told him to stop many many times he didn't obey, so a ban was tolerated

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    if an admin is exploiting or hacking another admin can ban them. it's happened before on the server. you best have demo's for it though.
    then again maynard has no demo's and the issue is with Zero and maynard has no authority to ban me

3. Default

[QUOTE=Chibby;43034]here is the TOS:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins.
    8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perma
    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    you kicked chronic and claimed that zero told you, you have special permission to kick and remove admins who are not doing the objective in the timeline you see fit. zero told me that was a lie. so theres rule 1 broken

2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing
    you would log on and change the map and start doing votes for a map you want the second you came on... regardless of other admins who had already been on for quite a while. you constantly did this.

3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    I told you I was watching [RasTa]kpa/7a/Iuk! and saw no evidence that he was hacking and said he's not. you still bannd him, so you broke that rule.

Lol I don't have the time 2 write the 10000 times you just randomly used admin commands non stop for your own gain. I think changing the map 5 times within 5 minutes though was the biggest display of It Lol

5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    you exploited the server, and lied 2 zero about it, and hid what you were doing from all the other WCS admins. I see no respet there

you're demo regarding [RasTa]kpa/7a/Iuk! shows NO hacking what so ever, hence why its only 16 seconds long.

9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2388 there's ducky's link, you know the guy you perma bannd for mic spamming Lol... with no demo or anything.

so wheres your demo for ducky? cause you did perma ban him... for mic spamming Lol

11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495
    Lol you have never even read the rules section of the forum... and it showed. you issued improper punishments non stop. so I guess you broke damn near almost every rule the TOS has. you're awesome, guy.

the point of a demo is for zero so he can make a final call when needed, it's not for non admins and forum spammers 2 input there opinion lol. zero was on when all this went down, hence why I don't need a demo, zero knows what I'm talking about, seeing how he was there and all lol but it's cool right? you play the poor me game, even though you perma bannd countless ppl for no fucking reason Lol... then want ppl 2 feel sorry for you... funny.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

[QUOTE=maynard;43048]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    here is the TOS:

2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins.

you kicked chronic and claimed that zero told you, you have special permission to kick and remove admins who are not doing the objective in the timeline you see fit. zero told me that was a lie. so theres rule 1 broken

2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing
    you would log on and change the map and start doing votes for a map you want the second you came on... regardless of other admins who had already been on for quite a while. you constantly did this.

I told you I was watching [RasTa]kpa/7a/Iuk! and saw no evidence that he was hacking and said he's not. you still bannd him, so you broke that rule.

Lol I don't have the time 2 write the 10000 times you just randomly used admin commands non stop for your own gain.

you exploited the server, and lied 2 zero about it, and hid what you were doing from all the other WCS admins. I see no respet there

you're demo regarding [RasTa]kpa/7a/Iuk! shows NO hacking what so ever, hence why its only 16 seconds long.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2388 there's ducky's link, you know the guy you perma bannd for mic spamming Lol... with no demo or anything.

so wheres your demo for ducky? cause you did perma ban him...

Lol you have never even read the rules section of the forum... and it showed. you issued improper punishments non stop. so I guess you broke damn near almost every rule the TOS has. you're awesome, guy.

the point of a demo is for zero so he can make a final call when needed, it's not for non admins and forum spammers 2 input there opinion lol. zero was on when all this went down, hence why I don't need a demo, zero knows what I'm talking about, seeing how he was there and all lol but it's cool right? you play the poor me game, even though you perma bannd countless ppl for no fucking reason Lol... then want ppl 2 feel sorry for you... funny.
    #1: so u say i kicked chronic now ask him if i ever did and ask zero on the server logs if i ever did.

#2: yes and i learned my lesson this was discussed and solved now leave it...

#3: u weren't even watching him u asked me if he was really hacking now this can also be cleared over server logs.

#4: ok yes maybe i talked in the admin commands to much and stuff like that ok i abused it but doens't mean i should be banned just stripped of my powers.

#5: when did i lie to zero i told him when the issue of cash giving was brought up, i said yes i gave cash to everyone and yes we were doing some trivia and sometimes i'd give cash just so ppl can get ahead faster.

#8: i still provided a demo for that situation.

#9: no your right i got no demo's but ppl that were online at the time will agree with me on this. and where is your demos for banning me???? i dont see them.

#10: so you think i never read the rules but i did.

oh ya ive perma band COUNTRLESS amount of ppl seriously man grow up fuck i just named everyone i banned now shut up and stop banning me cause clearly like u said its ZERO's decision and not yours to make

so you like to throw the rule book on ppl but never on yourself do you actually think u are better then everyone? u think you are the head admin? and rules dont obey to you?

god if u quit ill give zero 220$ pay for 20 months of your subscription
    Last edited by Chibby; 12-04-2009 at 04:27 PM.

5. Default

I'm not going 2 argue with the biggest fail admin ive ever seen. I don't care what you think, you've been busted already.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

I'm not going 2 argue with the biggest fail admin ive ever seen. I don't care what you think, you've been busted already.
    your the funniest guy ever trying to tell me i fail at admins when your the one who fails because u think your the head admin which will never happen cause your a fucking idiot. Ive been busted but ive never hid it really so ya, and if ZERO checks the logs well when Rogue <ibis.a> (aka Chronic) was on i gave cash away to him also and he never complained but only twice cause i didn't give cash EVERYTIME and EVERY round just once in a while but in the entire month of my subscription.

7. Default

your the funniest guy ever trying to tell me i fail admins when your the one who fails because u think your the head admin which will never happen cause your a fucking idiot.
    head admin? what exactly is this? something you made up? I think so. we have admins... and senior admins. senior admins are the first 2 log on the server. so you keep throwing your words around like bullets, cause lucky for me, you can't aim lol

oh, guess what!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

head admin? what exactly is this? something you made up? I think so. we have admins... and senior admins. senior admins are the first 2 log on the server. so you keep throwing your words around like bullets, cause lucky for me, you can't aim lol

oh, guess what!
    ok sorry u think ur a permanent senior admin and clearly were not on the server at the moment EPIC FAIL on your part.

9. Default

Hi,
    I like turtles.

U?

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

ok sorry u think ur a permanent senior admin
    don't be mad that you're a fail... it's not my fault. you made your choices.

the only thing I think of myself is that I'm the most active WCS admin, whenever I log on and another admin has already been on, I respect that. I never do map changes anyway, I play what map is dealt. majority of the time when I do a map vote, it's built of other ppl's suggestions, and I put 1 map I like in the vote. if I'm really wanting 2 play a specific map, I just ask chron, or recoil if they would mind? and they never say no because I'm extending them the respect they deserve. not just pretending they don't exist.

I think there was like once or twice when I put a vote up not aware that recoil was on, and apologized 2 him for it. was never an issue.

you can think whatever you want of me, I could careless.

Maynard - The WCS Guy