Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Hi,
    I like turtles.

U?
    Only if they're covered in chocolate.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Only if they're covered in chocolate.
    shit.. I haven't had chocolate turtles in years.... maybe I should correct that error.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    don't be mad that you're a fail... it's not my fault. you made your choices.

the only thing I think of myself is that I'm the most active WCS admin, whenever I log on and another admin has already been on, I respect that. I never do map changes anyway, I play what map is dealt. majority of the time when I do a map vote, it's built of other ppl's suggestions, and I put 1 map I like in the vote. if I'm really wanting 2 play a specific map, I just ask chron, or recoil if they would mind? and they never say no because I'm extending them the respect they deserve. not just pretending they don't exist.

I think there was like once or twice when I put a vote up not aware that recoil was on, and apologized 2 him for it. was never an issue.

you can think whatever you want of me, I could careless.
    and clearly cause i did it once and never again u stick to it, just cause its ALL you got on me. you got nothing else to say so how about u quit banning me and oh ya tell me how long did you ban me for this time? dont say 5 mins cause ive checked and on the admin command menu tis either 30 mins, 1 hour, and then goes by days...

why must this become a democracy? fuck. He banned you for a reason, and until Zero says otherwise...you have to deal with it. Don't question Maynard.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    and clearly cause i did it once and never again u stick to it, just cause its ALL you got on me. you got nothing else to say so how about u quit banning me and oh ya tell me how long did you ban me for this time? dont say 5 mins cause ive checked and on the admin command menu tis either 30 mins, 1 hour, and then goes by days...
    Lmfao I got more shit on you then I know what to do with you. infact I got so much shit on you that you resemble nothing but an actual p o s.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    why must this become a democracy? fuck. He banned you for a reason, and until Zero says otherwise...you have to deal with it. Don't question Maynard.

=)

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

TOS violations are handled by me and were dealt with by not allowing him to get admin again. I could have but chose not to also ban him as I believed that being banned from admin forever was punishment enough. I have now unbanned him and I do not want to hear of him getting banned again by anyone unless he breaks a rule.

I would also like to remind admins that ALL instances of TOS violations are dealt by me. No one is to dish out their own punishment for an admin breaking rules unless I issued a public or private statement to that regard.

Lastly, I am sorry for any confusion that TOS enforcement may have caused.