Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wow again maynard admin abuse

1. Default wow again maynard admin abuse

again he logs on the wc server and bans me again for no reason i was just playing like everyone else but since he hates me cause i enable everyone to get levels faster he decided to ban me again for who knows how long could be permanent i dunno

2. Default

way 2 make a new thread over the exact same issue Lol... christ who are you, acer? Lol

forum spam ftw

as I stated you're not welcome on WCS anymore. unless zero wants 2 tell me we allow TOS and server exploiters, you wont be around. I still await 2 hear from him.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    way 2 make a new thread over the exact same issue Lol... christ who are you, acer? Lol

forum spam ftw

as I stated you're not welcome on WCS anymore. unless zero wants 2 tell me we allow TOS and server exploiters, you wont be around. I still await 2 hear from him.
    so let me get this straight u are allowed to make the decision cause u dont like the situation u can ban me at anytime??

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    so let me get this straight u are allowed to make the decision cause u dont like the situation u can ban me at anytime??
    my decision is based on the rule zero wrote regarding perma bans.

here's a question for you, how about all those ppl you perma bannd and never reported and even the ones you did report that were false... you never gave a shit about any of those ppl, but I find it funny you expect ppl 2 rush in and care about you?

I said 2 things 2 zero when you were on. 1 was that ill quit WCS if nothing is done regarding you and 2 that if I ever see you again I'm going 2 treat you exactly like you treated other ppl.

I have nothing more 2 explain 2 you, you're a fool and a cheater.

you did nothing but exploit the server and break TOS and server rules for a month. you perma bannd countless ppl with no demos or even reason other then the fact you didn't like them. you're a cancer on WCS.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

forum spam ftw

here is the TOS:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins.
    8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perma
    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

ok now i dont see anything about giving cash to players i never really just gave myself cash as i gave the entire server cash so i never exploited the server for myself

now stop banning cause this is clearly admin abuse

6. Default

my decision is based on the rule zero wrote regarding perma bans.

here's a question for you, how about all those ppl you perma bannd and never reported and even the ones you did report that were false... you never gave a shit about any of those ppl, but I find it funny you expect ppl 2 rush in and care about you?

I said 2 things 2 zero when you were on. 1 was that ill quit WCS if nothing is done regarding you and 2 that if I ever see you again I'm going 2 treat you exactly like you treated other ppl.

I have nothing more 2 explain 2 you, you're a fool and a cheater.
    for the record i perma banned that hacker i put a demo on and i banned acer for 7 days on your request cause zero said so and i banned ducky cause he was mic spamming the entire night after several warning so if i recall i got it all ive never banned random ppl like you've been saying if u wanna argue this ask ZERO he has ALL my admin activities on log

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    here is the TOS:

1) Under no circumstances are standard* admins allowed to perform any admin command on a fellow clan members / admins.
    2) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.
    3) If there is a debate between two standard admins regarding a hacker, no ban will take place.
    4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.
    5) Be respectful and non offensive of our community and its members regardless of race sex, or religious beliefs.
    6) ABSOLUTLY no public flaming / arguing between clan members.
    7) No Banning clan members or admins.
    8)A demo must be recorded of a hacker prior to a hackers ban.
    9)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)
    10) All bans must have a demo to be perma
    11) Punishment should be issued in accordance with the server rules topic located in the rules forum http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495

ok now i dont see anything about giving cash to players i never really just gave myself cash as i gave the entire server cash so i never exploited the server for myself

now stop banning cause this is clearly admin abuse
    Lol and you broke rules 1-5 and rules 8 and 9 Lol. grats you're awesome Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

if an admin is exploiting or hacking another admin can ban them. it's happened before on the server. you best have demo's for it though.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    if an admin is exploiting or hacking another admin can ban them. it's happened before on the server. you best have demo's for it though.
    he's not an admin. when he got busted for everything when his admin ran out, cause he's a moron that can't fill a simple form out properly.

so he was NOT admin when this went down

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Flame wars up in dis house