Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Starcraft help.

1. Default

I should say that I have seen some high end LCD's and they would be the only thing I would buy and I find them enlivenment to my cheaper crt in visual quality. With the expection of the ones with the glass looking stuff. They just look sharper and I really like it!

I would only replace my $500 crt with a $900 LCD and my big $1500 crt with a $5000 crt that does not yet exist...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I should say that I have seen some high end LCD's and they would be the only thing I would buy and I find them enlivenment to my cheaper crt in visual quality. With the expection of the ones with the glass looking stuff. They just look sharper and I really like it!

I would only replace my $500 crt with a $900 LCD and my big $1500 crt with a $5000 crt that does not yet exist...
    I paid $699.00 for my CRT and that was 2004. Its still good but its way too heavy and bulky compared to my pretty 24 inch DELL HDTV Superbright LCD monitor.

3. Default

yeAH i love my dell 24inch ultra sharp lcd.

4. Default

I transport 2 crt monitors with me when I came home for the summer. I can not use a lcd for longer than 4 weeks. If they were too big to fit in my car with all my stuff you bet your ass I would take 2 trips or get a trailer ect.

5. Default

I use an LCD and even with its shitty response time, still own noobs.

I guess I need it, as a form of a handicap, to give other players at least *some* chance.

Live or die, make your choice.

6. Default

I just bought the G15 keyboard...
    -MBP

7. Default

I refuse to buy a new keyboard until I can get an oled one. They will be within price range sooner or later and buying a different keyboard will just be a waste of money.

8. Default

The g15 keyboards is nice and smooth.