Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Starcraft help.

1. Default

Ah found your problem:

Do not set the graphics card in your computer to exceed a resolution of 1280x1024@75Hz or the maximum refresh rate of 85Hz at lower resolutions; doing so may result in permanent damage to your LCD display.
    Information displays the timing mode (video signal input) coming from the graphics card in the computer, the LCD model number, the serial number, and the ViewSonic® website URL. See your graphics card’s user guide for instructions on changing the resolution and refresh rate (vertical frequency).
    NOTE: VESA 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz (recommended) means that the resolution
    is 1280 x 1024 and the refresh rate is 60 Hertz.
    Resolution Notice displays the Resolution Notice menu shown below. Resolution Notice advises the optimal resolution to use.
    Also is the error your getting the one attached below...
    Attached Images

2. Default

I have it at 60Gz, and whenever the message comes up i always hit either 1 or 2. I tried 1 and when it didn't work i tried 2. Neither works. Its just the #1 key or #2 key at the top left of the keyboard right, its not like F1 or F2?
    -MBP

3. Default

omg i think you are serious! You do realize that the monitors buttons have a "1" and "2" on them. How do you use the monitor without a computer!? Press 1 or 2 on your cellphone!

4. Default

This image is of the buttons panel of your LCD from the manual that came in the box...
    Attached Images

5. Default

Lol, umm thats a huge fuck up on my part. Totally spaced it. Thanks zero. Ill let all the forums i have been posting on that the problem is solved... thanks again.
    -MBP

6. Default

I would have probably did the same thing at first. xD