Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So my desktop is dead.

1. Default

if you find out that there is something on the comp still causing problkems, you can isolate the cause, but cannot (i mean in no way) delete it...then you'll need revo uninstaller.

google it. it's amazing. it saved my computer from an internet toolbar. i downloaded it because i was trying to watch this one movie, and it might not have been spyware, but it did all sorts of custimizing shit to my internet so i tried to delete it. the instructions on the site told me to go to add/remove system components, but when i used that, it told me the program was being used. because, the uninstall script was contained on a website, accessible only through the toolbar. so, i couldn't uninstall it w/out internet being open, but i couldn't then because it was in use.

revo uninstaller not only ripped the toolbar out, it cleaned it off the registery, RESET (toggled to all 0's) the part of my HD it was on, removed any chache files that referenced the toolbar, and generally wiped it from my computer. i now have revo uninstaller enshrined in a folder marked "holy" on my desktop...just in case.

long story short, if it can possibly be gotten off, revo will do it. and also remove it's family, pets, close friends, the hookers it spent more than one night with, their children (just in case) and also leave a nice lemony scent in your hard drive. lol

i loled ^^
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    You should have told her to get back in the kitchen where she belongs.
    I lol'd.

Smack that skank, Matt.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Revo Uninstaller is awesome, but I still nominate Unlocker for program of the year.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

will that unlock a passworded .zip or .rar?

i use g2p.org for my music :ahem: downloading needs, and the albums come in .zip or .rar...but they're sometimes passworded.

6. Default

I like to fix my compooter with my penis.

I like to call it mechanical agitation.

works wonders and the electrical shocks are AMAZING.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    will that unlock a passworded .zip or .rar?

i use g2p.org for my music :ahem: downloading needs, and the albums come in .zip or .rar...but they're sometimes passworded.
    Ever get a message like "You cannot delete this file, it is in use by another program." Or "You cannot rename this file.. Etc." Well, Unlocker fixes this rather annoying problem.

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    I like to fix my compooter with my penis.

I like to call it mechanical agitation.

works wonders and the electrical shocks are AMAZING.
    Mine DOESN'T like it in the USP port.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Country Crock...

one application and my USP is begging for me to 'mechanically agitate' it.

9. Default

She like, freaks out every time I put something into her USB port.. Especially my PSP.. I guess she just doesn't swing that way.

Poor thing.. It was probably because she got sick one time from it. Damn Trojan..

10. Default

Just so everyone knows, I cant fix my computer. On start up it goes to the screen where is tells you it will dump physical memory. It never does that, so I restart it and have the same problem. I don't really mind getting things off my hard drive, except for My drawing programs. I only had to pay for like 2 things on it, everything else was free. If I do get a new computer, I'll treat it like my fucking child. I'll get the best protection for it and do what Zero said. Install a mother fucking electric fence. It WONT be invisible.

In the future I would love to get a bunch of recommendations for good Protection programs, Ive seen a few promising sounding ones. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by ๖ReS; 12-06-2009 at 05:42 PM.