Yeah, my friend Marissa was at my house, and asked if she could go on Myspace. I said "Yeah sure, why not." So she went ahead and hopped into my chair, opened Mozilla Firefox, and within 15 minutes she had some kind of file opened that was spamming windows faster than she could close them. I'm thinking she tried to watch a video that asked her to download a file to properly run it.

So I told her to GET THE FUCK UP and she ran to the kitchen. I tried to get rid of it, and I was pretty sure I did... but three days ago Firefox kept opening windows and tabs, I was like what the fuck ? Then an un-closeable "Windows security Center" window popped up, and no matter where I clicked it asked to download and save a file, naturally I said "Yeah fuck that" and soon after an actual alert that I didn't even have time to read popped up. BLUE FUCKING SCREEN OF DEATH. I raged harder than I ever have in my life.

So no more CS for a while, I can still play gun game in the smaller maps on my laptop.... but meh, I'll stick to Modern Warfare until Christmas.

Just thought I would let everyone know D: