Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I'll be gettin it, my green Jedi lightsaber will slice through your weak Sith bodies with ease.
    I'm with you Ripper. Dual violet lightsabers ftw.

Don't judge me!

Edit: I just thought of an awesome weapon.. lightsaber-chucks! If you dual wield those things, it'd be 4 lightsabers. There might be some flailing issues though.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    How does it feel to know that the sith warrior has already been announced to have more melee capabilities than the Jedi Knight
    I feel that whatever more they have to give you misguided Sith to make you stand a chance against the Jedi is just to try to even the odds for you guys as much as possible.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm with you Ripper. Dual violet lightsabers ftw.

Don't judge me!

Edit: I just thought of an awesome weapon.. lightsaber-chucks! If you dual wield those things, it'd be 4 lightsabers. There might be some flailing issues though.
    saber chucks wouldn't work. you'd lose your hands trying 2 pick them up lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Assajj Ventress in Star Wars Battlefront II uses the Lightsaber-nunchucks. Besides James you don't need 4 blades, you're just gonna come off like Grievous unless you out-do him and have on lightsaber comin out your dick .

5. Default

I'll hold one in my mouth like a pirate would a knife.. Wait, that doesn't sound right.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'll hold one in my mouth like a pirate would a knife.. Wait, that doesn't sound right.
    lmfao

Maynard - The WCS Guy