Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

1. Default Star Wars: The Old Republic

Just Curious as to who all will be getting this game when It come out. I know for a fact I will, I've been following it since like two years ago when a little information was released they were making an MMO out of KOTOR, then in October they comfirmed it. It is being developed by (my favorite gaming company) Bioware.

Trailer for the Game

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The Developer Flashpoint walkthrough

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

The Official Website

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

I will. Even though the lack of classes pisses me off.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Yeah, the lack of classes annoy me too. But I'll probably be getting it. That and Mass Effect 2.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

I will be getting it. I have been watching the process of this game since it has been announced. Can't wait to play it.

LONG LIVE SIE SITH!

5. Default

I will most likely be playing sith empire

This is what it looks like for me

Empire Republic
    Sith Warrior < Jedi Knight
    Sith Inquisitor > Jedi Consular
    Bounty Hunter < Trooper
    Imperial Agent > Smuggler

Ill probably be going darth maul style with the Inquisitor. (they confirmed a maul-esc spec)

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

I will be getting it...!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

I'm getting it. Sith FTW

Maynard - The WCS Guy

I'll be gettin it, my green Jedi lightsaber will slice through your weak Sith bodies with ease.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    I'll be gettin it, my green Jedi lightsaber will slice through your weak Sith bodies with ease.
    How does it feel to know that the sith warrior has already been announced to have more melee capabilities than the Jedi Knight

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    oh it's on! I think ill force choke you for a while, before I impale you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy