Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: communist stealing clan members name.

1. Default

My experience with him was sometime last week, though I went in and watched him for awhile after WickedTribe left. What Holy said happened would be sometime last night, before 11:30 or something.

Edit: At home I have screen shots of some of the idiotic votes he was putting up every 30 seconds I think.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-06-2009 at 01:15 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Just as a side note:

When you use alt code characters, it doesn't allow you as much space as you normally would have with normal characters.

So this "ibis." might be a CS:S error in not allowing him to have the ".a".

Other than that, I don't know this dude.

He might've had it on there on purpose...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

The only issue I've had with him is him not responding to me.

Eventually I got him to respond, in which I told him to wear the tag when he's using admin commands, to which he responded along the lines of "ZERO said it's okay."

4. Default

for an hour and a half last night i told him to put the ibis.a tag on and told me to go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Did you tell that limp dick faggot you were gonna beat the shit ouf him? Sounds like a little 12 yr old asshole.

6. Default

Heres this, Make him put the .a in it... or ban him.

He will not wear our clan tag parading around like a fucking asshole giving our community a bad name, take care of it, and if you get in trouble tell Zero I told you to do it, and I will take the blame.

He either has the .A or he has nothing with ibis in it, simple as that, If he is going around threatening the server, don't think about it, warn him, then ban him. Ill take the fall for any of you.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

Zero can you make sure he hasn't perma banned anybody?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    for an hour and a half last night i told him to put the ibis.a tag on and told me to go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Heres this, Make him put the .a in it... or ban him.

He will not wear our clan tag parading around like a fucking asshole giving our community a bad name, take care of it, and if you get in trouble tell Zero I told you to do it, and I will take the blame.

He either has the .A or he has nothing with ibis in it, simple as that, If he is going around threatening the server, don't think about it, warn him, then ban him. Ill take the fall for any of you.
    Problem solved.

Only reason I suggested what I did was because it's happened to me before and Whyt ripped me a new asshole.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

wait, so this was an admin, impersonating two clan members, in name and tag?

and then, under false name and tag, he was performing admin actions as this other person?

i wouldn't care about waiting. as soon as this is caled, his admin powers should be revoked...and then he should be shown the door and thrown out of a second story window instead. don't return his 11$ either.

edit: i have no idea why i typed caled, i was trying to type "confirmed", but i made a mistake and typed caled...wtf?

10. Default

Oh I actually have demos from the last 30 days... not sure how that happened I got to check the plugin settings.