Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: communist stealing clan members name.

1. Default communist stealing clan members name.

a player in the zm name communist came in under communist. Left and came back under....

He will not listen and won't listen to other admins. Word has it he's going to do a mass banning of people in the server.

A higher admin to something about it please.
    Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Energy is a horrible admin.

I talked to WickedTribe about it the other day. Energy would not respond to me in ANY way. He spammed votes, rapidly changed the map, abused his admin. I had hopes that he may settle down, but after this I believe there is no hope for him.

"Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis." STEAM_0:1:26902511

Edit: I just saw Energy kick someone because he got stuck in them..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-06-2009 at 12:16 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I went into the server, didn't see anything out of the norm happening. Then again if he knew I was a clan member he would be incredibly stupid to try anything.

If your out there and read this, watch what your saying or your on the fast track out of this place. "Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis." STEAM_0:1:26902511

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

SourceTV ftw?

Have Zero check it and hopefully punish him. :-)
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

5. Default

I spoke to him this evening while he was on. I told him that I've received several complaints of him abusing his admin abilities. I also told him that I have several regulars recording demos of him to post on the admin abuse forum to make sure to keep him honest in the future.

He soon asked who the hell I was and then told me that I wasn't the owner of the server.

So far he really seems to be a shining beacon of humanity.

6. Default

I have staid out of Zombie mod of late but I will be returning soon (promised a few old friends) and this admin seems to be of question. Thanks for your $11 a month but if you cant handle admin... I'm sure Zero will remove it. Please start acting right or else you will be gone stacked amongst a pile of yesterdays trash.

7. Default

Last 24-48 hours are being backed up on my client computer now are there any particular times I should be looking at?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Last 24-48 hours are being backed up on my client computer now are there any particular times I should be looking at?
    Sorry Zero I havent been there so cant quote times but Im sure James will respond. Im only going off what Ive heard from random Pm's...

9. Default

05th (Yesterday) He was raging at people, and to me it seemed he banned people way too quick.
    Can't recall what time it was around. think it was like, noon my time. and im in holland. so. you do the math. :P
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have something..On the server,when I saw him,I think somebody annoyed him.Guess what he did? He was swearing and threatning to ban the person,even though I don't think he was admin at the time.Unfortunatly,you wouldn't see this part in the 24-48 hour logs,because it was over a week ago.