Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: GG Maps: Add/Remove/Circulation

1. Default

I like gg_corky, we always have fun on that map when &&toasties is on.

I like gg_sandy too.

And gg_glass_tank.

It wouldn't be GunGame without those maps D:

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ugh, i hate anything to do with lost. we play cs_lost2 on wcs once in a while and it absolutely sucks. randomly (something in the show i guess) the screen fades completely white, everyone takes like 20 dmg, and the sound cuts out for 5 sec. plus, the design is just crap.
    Weird. I only saw it for about 15 seconds when I was going through maps in ZM. It 'looked' alright. Guess not lol..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Um the color thing isnt working for me.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I like gg_corky, we always have fun on that map when &&toasties is on.

I like gg_sandy too.

And gg_glass_tank.

It wouldn't be GunGame without those maps D:
    You fail at suggestions.

That NVIDIA map was fun.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Only two that I dont agree with on your list is....
    mcdonalds-mds
    gg_gamecube
    These are decent maps and I know a lot of players that enjoy them.
    Maybe they arent for everyone, but I think they see enough play to be left alone.

6. Default

Isn't this what the map voting system is for?

I Think a few of your "need to go" maps are fun plays on the server....

It's all opinion really. That's why the mod is there, so it's everyone's opinion not just a small group of people.

My 2c

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Isn't this what the map voting system is for?

I Think a few of your "need to go" maps are fun plays on the server....

It's all opinion really. That's why the mod is there, so it's everyone's opinion not just a small group of people.

My 2c
    Thats true +1... also certain maps are Great with a full server but not good with only a few players and vice versa.

8. Default

Tesla is the greatest map on the server. In fact, the only 2 maps that should be on the server are tesla and that indy_jones map... They're full of win for GunGame. Compact maps lead to faster rounds, which lead to me winning because everyone fails at no-scoping and close fire-fights.

BTW... whatever that Nvidia map was, it burned the shit out of my corneas. Fuck that map.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Tesla is the greatest map on the server. In fact, the only 2 maps that should be on the server are tesla and that indy_jones map... They're full of win for GunGame. Compact maps lead to faster rounds, which lead to me winning because everyone fails at no-scoping and close fire-fights.

BTW... whatever that Nvidia map was, it burned the shit out of my corneas. Fuck that map.

I'm surprised you want to keep indy_jones. Are you wanting me to pew on your face again or something? I love that map.

Envy is right, that is what the map vote is for. Even though everyone is going to spam #1 regardless.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    I'm surprised you want to keep indy_jones. Are you wanting me to pew on your face again or something? I love that map.

Envy is right, that is what the map vote is for. Even though everyone is going to spam #1 regardless.
    I'm sorry? I think you're mistaking me for another baddie like yourself.

I end that map in no more than 5 minutes. And hear people cry "HACKER!" when I'm under one of the myriad of aliases I put on when I don't care to use admin. Then, I promptly leave, unless the next map is tesla.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.