Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do not perma without DEMO

1. Default Do not perma without DEMO

Any admin that permabans without a demo WILL lose perma ban starting now.

You will get it back after a few days, but you will not qualify for Upper Level ADMIN in the new system this INCLUDES CLAN MEMBERS

PERMA bans MUST have a DEMO!

2. Default

what about these situations:

1) guy admits he hacks and even shows it (remember i told you about this)

2) speed hacker (its sooo obvious)

3) i had this happen the other night, so guy used this hack that does an automatic say command that mentions they are using a hack. its something like legit something.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    what about these situations:

1) guy admits he hacks and even shows it (remember i told you about this)

2) speed hacker (its sooo obvious)

3) i had this happen the other night, so guy used this hack that does an automatic say command that mentions they are using a hack. its something like legit something.
    I posted something similar to this in the IBIS section too.

4. Default

Things like this can be easy to prove with the word of trusted admins and players along with the physical evidence of their stats.

5. Default

For the most part, anyone using aimbot and speed hacks is not gonna be a regular on The IBIS server, its gonna be a guy who never plays on our server. Only hack a regular might try is a wallhack.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Things like this can be easy to prove with the word of trusted admins and players along with the physical evidence of their stats.
    so its okay to perm ban without a demo in these situations then?

7. Default

correct

8. Default

FYI - the following occurred on cs_assault.

Hi, I was banned today by Dual[ibis]. Totally without warning after playing several maps on your server. It happened rather quickly after killing him so I have to assume his ego was part of the reason, as I was killing him quite frequently. Anyway, it looks as though your admins are required to have demos before they do this sort of thing. Please review as much of the demo as you need to verify the legitimacy of my play.

I can guarantee his "banning moment" was after a kill that a typical newb would see as wallhacking, however anyone with a pair of eyes can quickly notice that I clearly saw the player dodge behind a penetrable wall and thus I began shooting long range into it. Eventually the player moves however I clearly continue shooting at his last known location. He then appears through a window in which I quickly divert my aim and take him out.

There may be other possible skepticism in areas where again I shoot through walls. However the shots are poorly placed, and merely areas of known camper locations that anyone with experience has seen as worth shooting for. However this is really all irrelevant as there are plenty of occasions where I have not been able to locate players a wallhacker would, or one can simply tell from my observational skills that I am able to detect the presence of players from sound, shot angles, likely positions etc etc. Or maybe he just thinks im the best CSS actor in the world and can convincingly fake my aim when it suits me to wallhack and vice versa :rolls eyes:

If Dual has another reason for banning me I would love to hear it as I am only assuming it was for suspected wallhacking since I shoot the shit out of walls on cs_assault. I play frequently on SPAWNSPOIT cs_assault 24/7 server and have adapted this strategies for that very purpose.
    Last edited by Obese Maurice; 07-06-2008 at 05:10 PM.

9. Default

First off , don't come in forums being a wise ass, I did not even mention to no one about wallhacking. If you were banned by accident post your steam id, and no stupid ass comments.

10. Default

yeah, stupid