Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Har har~

1. Default

highschool is here to teach you the same knowledge and build on it year after year. It helps you prepare for college were u gotta learn new things your way. Highschool really doesnt teach anything useful. Only things that challenge your brain. Some stuff they teach can be intriguing and hard to learn. Which what helps build our brains to make them stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

What Holy Shit said. High School is important if you want to go to college. Plus, there is extra knowledge you can accumulate if you know how to use it. If your not, yeah, don't take it serious at all. Relearn the hard way when you go to college and you have no idea wtf is going on.

Why do you think kids that go to a trade high school fail at academics half the time?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

I could have done just as well as I am now, without highschool, honestly I thought it was stupid beyond belief being stuck with the moronic kids as my teacher tried to explain the same thing to them for an hour (and i took all honors classes) that i understood the first five minutes of hearing it.

We need to adapt a new system of schooling to weed out the stupid kids so that the smart ones can excel without anything holding them back (and not have to pay money to go to private schools) there are many countries that have different forms of schools directly after elementary, the only one off the top of my head right now I can think of is Germany.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    What Holy Shit said. High School is important if you want to go to college. Plus, there is extra knowledge you can accumulate if you know how to use it. If your not, yeah, don't take it serious at all. Relearn the hard way when you go to college and you have no idea wtf is going on.

Why do you think kids that go to a trade high school fail at academics half the time?
    I'm not saying highschool is useless, just that I hate the trivial stuff.

At least I don't have to deal with idiotic kids, considering I'm homeschooled.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I learned in high school enough to breeze through college. High school generally is where you spark your interests in what you want to major in (half the time). That's why they pummel you with that shit. But again, this really depends on the states education system. If your learning the same shit over and over, your local and state education system has some issues. My sister is forced to take enrolled courses that might want to spark her interests in a major in college. She chose graphics design and photography like I did in high school. It's really just a good outlet to expand your mind.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

i hated highschool because i was learning the same stuff over but it was ok because i had good grades and a high gpa. but i blew it all to hell when i stayed in a dorm for my first year of college

now im back living with my parents while still going to school but its fine with me because of free rent/tv/internet/food/extra gas money because my job doesnt pay shit and i basically do everything around the house.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

7. Default

This is my first year living with my parents in 2 years cause I was living at school or in an apartment off campus. I miss it :\ lol

มวยไทย

8. Default

i'm looking at university's currently. I have a couple idea's on what i want to do. Just depends on my acts and sats, but i think i'll do fine on those.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

I'll update you when you get back, lolol.

I guess I won't bother unbanning you from GG now until you can come back.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i'm looking at university's currently. I have a couple idea's on what i want to do. Just depends on my acts and sats, but i think i'll do fine on those.
    Make sure you tell me your ACT scores so I can make fun of you for not doing as well as me.