Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Har har~

1. Default Har har~

XD i know you guys will be happy im gone...... I won't be back on STEAM till my birthday, (April 22) grrrr Bye I will miss you all (yes even you cloud because you pwn) and to toasties freaking tell the drama that happens when im gone! and FREAKING who ever banned Lawdy you better speak up now...
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

2. Default

If your talking about when he was banned in ATIX, it doesn't matter since he was unbanned from that.

Anyhow, happy hunting.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

why are you leaving anyway?
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    why are you leaving anyway?
    grounded
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    grounded
    for 5 fucking months?! holy shit.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    for 5 fucking months?! holy shit.
    maybe depends on my report card I got a C in a class and my mom flipped out, as in a grade update 1 week ago

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    maybe depends on my report card I got a C in a class and my mom flipped out, as in a grade update 1 week ago
    wat..

I was .5 away from honor roll, (90%) and my mom basically showered me in love. Honestly grades don't mean shit to me because I barely care about
    high school. You got a C and your grounded for 5 months.
    wow.

8. Default

Azns have higher standards.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    wat..

I was .5 away from honor roll, (90%) and my mom basically showered me in love. Honestly grades don't mean shit to me because I barely care about
    high school. You got a C and your grounded for 5 months.
    wow.
    Exactly, I learned more on my own than in all 4 years in high school.

Waste. Of. Fucking. Time!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Exactly, I learned more on my own than in all 4 years in high school.

Waste. Of. Fucking. Time!
    I have to agree with you. I knew mostly everything the books were teaching me, before they actually even brought it up, due to being on the computer all the time. Only thing that doesn't apply is random and useless trivia.

They say 60% of what they teach in highschool is useless outside of a conversation.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.