Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by "Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a" STEAM_0:1:26902511"

1. Default

I'm really tired of hearing from a bunch of well trusted regulars and admins that this guy is abusing, Ive heard it almost everytime the fucker logs into the server.

Requesting removal of powers to create votes of any kind, and bans, untill further notice.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    I'm really tired of hearing from a bunch of well trusted regulars and admins that this guy is abusing, Ive heard it almost everytime the fucker logs into the server.

Requesting removal of powers to create votes of any kind, and bans, untill further notice.
    We'll said.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

this is why i hate who ibis adminship works there should jsut be a process of being an admin not just hey heres ur monies i get a ban hammer nao roflcopter

4. Default

Holy, I ran into the person named communist who didn't have any tag whatsoever that you were talking about. He was using admin commands, and didn't want to take any parts of his name out to add the tag.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    this is why i hate who ibis adminship works there should jsut be a process of being an admin not just hey heres ur monies i get a ban hammer nao roflcopter
    Speaking of which in the near future we are creating an admin ranking system where the higher an admin you are the more powers you are granted, it is merit based. So people like this asshole will be at the bottom of the chain.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

6. Default

Speaking of which in the near future we are creating an admin ranking system where the higher an admin you are the more powers you are granted, it is merit based. So people like this asshole will be at the bottom of the chain.
    Yeah, I've been looking forward to that for awhile. It will be a really nice addition.

Edit: Both myself and Raging have conversed with Energy. I believe expectations of improvements to come from this admin is not far-fetched.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-07-2009 at 07:37 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Tell ZERO to hurry up with that because I heard about it in June when I started my stint with admin.

8. Default

He ztele'd away from me once on ATIX and again on Hospital the VERY NEXT MAP. I spoke to him both times and each time he said he was afk. Even though he was reloading his machine gun from having tried to cade up a room.

This is getting extremely frustrating, and he's setting an AWFUL example for other players.

9. Default

Kick it or I'll kick ... will surely come on the forum if you do that ....!? /sarcasm on
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Qubec=-FR; 12-08-2009 at 12:56 PM.

10. Default

Admins aren't allowed to use their admin powers on other admins. Otherwise he'd be gone.