Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse by "Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a" STEAM_0:1:26902511"

1. Angry Admin Abuse by "Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a" STEAM_0:1:26902511"

Admin's INGAME name: Wiȼĸʓƌ̵Ȝɴɇяɢʏǀibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Tommy

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):

1) Map changes will be dictated by high ranking clan members** / the automated map vote. If there are no high ranking clan members on the server, the first admin on the server will have the privilege of changing the map to what he / she wants. However, this is not to be abused by rapid map changes.

2) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3)Banning someone should only be used as a last resort to get a player to listen or to remove a hacker.(In other words mute a spammer do not ban him right away.)

And many more ....

Proof (Proof is NEEDED in order to report abuse, if the abuse contains admin commands and chat only a date and time is needed; however, a screen shot or console copy is helpful):

I have Four demo at examined for this thread admin abuse!

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I will use RapidShare...!
    http://rapidshare.com/files/317395068/wick.dem.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/317395723/wicked.dem.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/31739636/wicked_2.dem.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/317397056/abuse.dem.html <---Beacon Abuse

2. Default

I've heard from SEVERAL people that this guy was being very reckless with his admin privileges.

3. Default

We should restrict the powers of the admin

4. Default

I wouldn't be too supportive of restricting admin abilities instead of providing some sort of process in which admins have to go through in order to make sure they're not just getting it to keep from getting banned. Honestly, 99% of admin abuse is accidental or through an honest mistake. Simply because Wicked is awful and doesn't think before he acts shouldn't mean that the rest of us newer admins should get grouped up with him.

5. Default

I do not judge the admin group ... and I am aware we made mistakes ... but ... it's annoying to played ....

EDIT: I predict an end like this thread ... I hope ...: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1772 <- I mean ... he aware of what makes .. ruins the gameplay ...
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Qubec=-FR; 12-07-2009 at 10:01 AM.

6. Default

Bears, I know from experience that you, Damion, Raging and Matrix won't be grouped in the same category as this admin.

The beacon abuse isn't that bad, Zero has done it before, and I've done it before when we were having a rave party. (Don't ask.) It doesn't really lag the server, though back then it was mostly just all friends in the server.

I have screenshots of some of the votes he was doing. One of which shows the time, in case Zero wishes to look at all of them that he was doing.

He's a new admin. I still have hopes that he will learn.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: png 1.png (1.88 MB, 19 views)
    • File Type: png 3.png (764.0 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (31.8 KB, 15 views)
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-07-2009 at 03:14 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

There are many great new admins (omgbears, damion, matrix, abandoned aka raging noob killer) and I definitely would not like to see one bad apple ruin it for everyone else.

Does WickedEnergy log onto the forums? Hopefully he can view some of his peers’ criticism and change his acts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AI_Scout View Post
    There are many great new admins (omgbears, damion, matrix, abandoned aka raging noob killer) and I definitely would not like to see one bad apple ruin it for everyone else.

Does WickedEnergy log onto the forums? Hopefully he can view some of his peers criticism and change his acts.
    I have not seen him post in the forums that I know of. And he does not respond to voice or chat communication in-game. I'm going to add him and hopefully he'll talk then.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I have not seen him on the forums either, I am a "friend" of his (I am in his friends list) and seeing as how this has now been brought to my sattention I will talk to him avout it. That you for your recognition you guys, I enjoy playing every minutes with ya'll! I cnanot wait for the completion of my map to see what the ZM players think!!! (wish me luck)

10. Default

It reminds me of me at my first admin Otherwise I hope it will come on the forum ...
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Qubec=-FR; 12-07-2009 at 05:00 PM.