Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Un ban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Un ban

Was banned for cade breaking. (I'm guessing) I decided to zombie hunt and found the zombie at someones barricading spot, I shot the zombie and he went THROUGH the barricade, bad physics suck. It was not my intention too get anyone tagged just a technicality of the game engine.

2. Default

Ok well I got to head out, ill be back to check the thread in a day or so. I might add that I have played in the IBIS ZM for over a year and a half. I remember Pooter, Cujo, Poly, Blue Devil vaguely but somewhere around that time I started playing. I never caused trouble in your servers and a pretty active regular. I look forward to coming back to your servers once my ban expires or is delt with, catch you guys later.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =(eGO)= Crusader View Post
    Ok well I got to head out, ill be back to check the thread in a day or so. I might add that I have played in the IBIS ZM for over a year and a half. I remember Pooter, Cujo, Poly, Blue Devil vaguely but somewhere around that time I started playing. I never caused trouble in your servers and a pretty active regular. I look forward to coming back to your servers once my ban expires or is delt with, catch you guys later.
    Where did Polly go anyway!? That skank...

4. Default

I’ve been on IBIS ZM for a little over a year as well and I remember playing with you. It seems like an honest mistake and hopefully the ban was not for too long or someone get you un-ban soon.

Btw – welcome to the forums.
    Last edited by AI_Scout; 12-07-2009 at 03:16 PM.

5. Default

I've known crusader for a long time. He's one of the decent old regulars still around. And I know he follows the rules, so I'm guessing this was just a fluke, which we all have sometimes.

Do you know who banned you?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I put my full trust in crusader. I know he would never cade break.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Which map were you playing on? I was on yesterday for perhaps 12 hours so everything tends to run together after a while.

If I remember correctly it was beachstrike and a few of us were in the 420 building. I saw a couple humans run up and shoot the cade -- the next thing I know the zombies inside the cade and everyone is tagged. I'm pretty sure I was the one that banned you, and I'm sorry about that, but as it stands the odds were against you from my point of view.

The ban shouldn't have been for longer than 30 minutes. So it should be up by now. If not, give me your steam ID and I'll take care of it myself.

8. Default

Appreciate the support guys, I still enjoy playing with you all too. (Except you James, you make zombies scarce :P)I managed to get on this morning so either the ban expired, or someone unbanned me, thanks guys appreciate it!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =(eGO)= Crusader View Post
    Appreciate the support guys, I still enjoy playing with you all too. (Except you James, you make zombies scarce :P)I managed to get on this morning so either the ban expired, or someone unbanned me, thanks guys appreciate it!
    It's not my fault zombies are becoming extinct.. Oh wait, yes it is. Muah ha ha ha ha.

Anyhow, glad your unbanned. Happy hunting.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Which map were you playing on? I was on yesterday for perhaps 12 hours so everything tends to run together after a while.

If I remember correctly it was beachstrike and a few of us were in the 420 building. I saw a couple humans run up and shoot the cade -- the next thing I know the zombies inside the cade and everyone is tagged. I'm pretty sure I was the one that banned you, and I'm sorry about that, but as it stands the odds were against you from my point of view.

The ban shouldn't have been for longer than 30 minutes. So it should be up by now. If not, give me your steam ID and I'll take care of it myself.
    We were not aiming at the barricade, but the zombie who was behind the soda machine trying to move it. I personally shot the zombie and the knock back from me shooting him pushed him through your barricade. Like I said bad physics suck, but no matter everything is fine now.