I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

So the hard drive and OS shipped today but not the cable that connects them to the computer... this shit just never ends.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Looks like my blocks also work on the 260 so I might just buy one of those and save $50-150. Also it turns out the 280 had a really high failure rate and thus a second one might not be the best solution...
    If it is an EVGA card they will replace it for free IF you registered it when you bought it.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

OK everything on my updated system is running great! Tomorrow I can start getting my access to the server back up and hopefully make a few updates by Thursday. Friday I go out of town for 10 days but admins can still be activated when I am able to access internet. My new system is so much better than before, especially the 26 second boot time! Also I must say that I really have enjoyed the updated in Win 7 and so far this OS is rock solid.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    OK everything on my updated system is running great! Tomorrow I can start getting my access to the server back up and hopefully make a few updates by Thursday. Friday I go out of town for 10 days but admins can still be activated when I am able to access internet. My new system is so much better than before, especially the 26 second boot time! Also I must say that I really have enjoyed the updated in Win 7 and so far this OS is rock solid.
    Sounds great! Good to see your systems up and running (so did you get the video card problem resolved?). I'm sure everyone is happy the updates are going smoothly... and I have to agree so far I have been absolutely thrilled with Win 7.... though it makes me think Vista was just a ploy to make us love win7 that much more.

You could always get things localy, but they are just more expensive, and as a person who builds custom computesr and re-sells them, I would suggest getting online, the extra time it may take will help keep money in your pocket.

7. Default

Oh I do get everything online (with overnight shipping) because they usually do not sell what I need in stores. Also yes the gpu was fine it was just the os that was FUBAR. So far I am really loving win 7, logically I needed to mod it a bit to get it to work the way I wanted but I compare this to XP and I really like what I see.

I also used xp when it first came out and it was no where as good as this is. For such a recently released os it is rock solid, the only crash I have had was also seen in win xp and was from me trying to set my multiplier too high.

Also this new ssd combined with my raid 0 makes shit so fucking fast now! My computer loads so quick it is amazing.