Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: All activity delayed 2.5 weeks

1. Angry All activity delayed 2.5 weeks

My grafix card has now broken and will require a $300+ replacement

For now I am switching to be backup equipment however those components are shared between multiple computers. In other worlds the computer will assembled and dissembled multiple times per day as needed.

I just hope that the replacement card does not break too...

Sucks to hear Zero, hopefully you get it fixed soon.

As for the "delay" in "activity"...what activity? Are you referring to all the updates and whatnot coming up?

EDIT: Would you mind posting a thread with all of the updates you are planning to do in the upcoming weeks/few months? Admin levels, ZM changes, pub changes, GG changes...everything? Just so everyone can go into 1 place and find their answers to all of their questions. I keep getting questions while playing in game when everything is going to happen and what is actually happening so I think it would be highly beneficial of you to do that.

Thanks.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

3. Default

ARGH I am waiting for my admin mean !?...

EDIT: The application admin via video ... it's bad ... if you intend to do that
    Last edited by -=Toy=-=Québec=-FR; 12-07-2009 at 05:05 PM.

4. Default

Heres a wonderful card that works miracles.

http://www.evga.com/products/moreInf...eries%20Family

5. Default

Good luck with getting everything fixed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

It has to be replaced with a 280gtx 1gb or it will not work or unless I spend an additional $200 on new heat sinks.

If the card really is bad it would mean that every part in my computer except for the cooling, the cpu, the psu and the HDDs has broken in the last year. Considering that I spent all of my money that I saved for over 5 years on this thing that is pretty fucking sad.

7. Default

As far as delays this means that regular operations will be slowed and that there will be no major server updates for a minimum of 3 weeks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    As far as delays this means that regular operations will be slowed and that there will be no major server updates for a minimum of 3 weeks.
    Damn..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Looks like my blocks also work on the 260 so I might just buy one of those and save $50-150. Also it turns out the 280 had a really high failure rate and thus a second one might not be the best solution...

Can't you get a 260 locally instead of ordering it online?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers