Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: question for ZERO

1. Default question for ZERO

so ZERO, maynard told me i will be losing my levels is this true?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chibby View Post
    so ZERO, maynard told me i will be losing my levels is this true?
    It's called a private message. You should look into it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    It's called a private message. You should look into it.
    Agreed.

4. Default

50% reduction to balance from the cash fest. Logically this is being partually offset by your current level gains. Also that is assuming it is possible to do this as I am still investigating it.

5. Default

ok but how come just me everyone on the server gained ALOT of levels i didn't get that many i maybe gained like 50-60 levels, i spent most of my cash on speed things and more dmg and more hp lol so i can win and revive

i tried to pm u like 3 times up to now no response so i'm guessing maybe either its not getting through or somethings wrong

I'm surprised you even had the balls to post about it. You just gave a lot of the people on the server an unfair advantage (lvl gain) and abused your admin constantly. Now thanks to you there are a shit ton of vagabonds!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I'm surprised you even had the balls to post about it. You just gave a lot of the people on the server an unfair advantage (lvl gain) and abused your admin constantly. Now thanks to you there are a shit ton of vagabonds!
    ^--- this

8. Default

here's my question for zero:

Chocolate or vanilla? and no, strawberry is not an option.

9. Default

Well I guess I could reduce everyone level that got cash by 50% and then perma ban you from all the servers. That would also be fair but I figured you would not like that option...

basically he just OWNED YOU.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]