Thread: Unban Borat please dec 14 9:30pm

1. Default Unban Borat please dec 14 9:30pm

Hey, whats up guys most of you know me as B()RAT

Name in Game: -=Pręăsh=-B()R/\T
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:13249728
    Who banned you: Maynard
    When: tonight
    Where: WCS Server
    Why banned: I didnt get a reason, however through speculation it could be because i was placing wards in the vents. I heard someone say whose warding the hostie room, so i moved back and warded further back in the vents as not to block the door. This is when i killed Maynard who was by the windows on the Cs_assault map after this, i was banned.
    the reason i should be unbanned is I didn't get a warning, i couldn't have known my ward was hurting people in the hostage room if i was in the vent, and i moved back so it wouldn't block the door to the objective. Maynard also gave no reason for the ban which i find to be kind of rude due to his comment on the previous map that he would like to ban me and if he had it his way "he would ban all of us". As this was most likely a joke im not gonna take it to heart it just pisses me off a bit because i dont know if its a perma ban or whatnot. so please get back to me when you get a chance.
    thanks,
    From the one and only BO_RAT

2. Default wierd

well that was wierd i am somehow unbanned already maybe it was a mistake i dont know but whatever it was thanks for fixing it

3. Default

you were asked 3 rounds in a row 2 stop warding the objective. you did not listen, so a half hour ban was implemented, have a nice day.

and don't lie saying you were not warned Lol, the entire T team was saying "STOP WARDING THE FUCKING HOSTIES!!!" funny how the entire server heard it, aside from the 1 person who was being the problem.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

whatever im not gonna argue about a thirty minute ban i thought it was perm or something im not banned anymore so it is what it is i moved back and then got banned thats what happened... up until this point i never even warded vents so i was tryin it out

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B()RAT View Post
    whatever im not gonna argue about a thirty minute ban i thought it was perm or something im not banned anymore so it is what it is i moved back and then got banned thats what happened... up until this point i never even warded vents so i was tryin it out
    warding vents is fine. you just need 2 take into account where you are, and what the surrounding area is before you place them. wards go up down left right, you name it. so you need 2 be careful when placing them.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Warding vents is for faggots.

True men ward when the opponent is right in their face. Especially knifers.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Warding vents is for faggots.

True men ward when the opponent is right in their face. Especially knifers.
    lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

.... yeah well people kept doing it to me and so i decided to do it for once that was the first time i ever did it.... so don't imply i'm a faggot cause you don't know me

9. Default

poop.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

my apologies. I just saw that, so I removed my post.

Maynard - The WCS Guy