Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: crash diet fail

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    best of luck loka =)
    Thanks maynard :]

I got it all figured it out. Time to hit the gym.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Actually you're supposed to eat at least 5 meals a day in small portions. It will keep the metabolism moving.
    Starving yourself will trick the body into turning whatever u eat into fat.
    Also remember to at least drink a half gallon of water a day. =)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Walnuts. All day, everyday.
    lmao.

chicken breast, rice, and salad. o yea and fruit/protein shakes. and lots and lots of that h two oh.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

The water thing is a lie for me right now since us women don't handle water weight effectively. The military standards for women is so retarded sometimes.

Whey protein = win for breakfast plus scrambled eggs.
    salad with chicken breast for lunch or maybe tuna with light mayo and lettuce
    and dinner chicken breast with grilled tomatoes. mmmmm yummy

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

Yea, I gained a lot of weight by actually eating less but at consecrated times. Even if you take away a meal what matters is the dispersion of calories over the course of the day. If it is all concentrated at one time you will get reverse side effect. What you want is very small meals spread out during the day, something now possible on my schedule. The only other option is to increase energy usage to counter intake but this will stop working when your body evolves. The way around this would be to rotate different parts of bodies energy usage. This way when the mussels get too efficient you stop and then work on a different one and by the time that you get back to where you started that mussels efficiency level has devolved back to previous level.

This energy cycle should mirror that of which our body is designed for as primitive man would be constantly changing what parts of body were being used most depending on season.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea, I gained a lot of weight by actually eating less but at consecrated times. Even if you take away a meal what matters is the dispersion of calories over the course of the day. If it is all concentrated at one time you will get reverse side effect. What you want is very small meals spread out during the day, something now possible on my schedule. The only other option is to increase energy usage to counter intake but this will stop working when your body evolves. The way around this would be to rotate different parts of bodies energy usage. This way when the mussels get too efficient you stop and then work on a different one and by the time that you get back to where you started that mussels efficiency level has devolved back to previous level.

This energy cycle should mirror that of which our body is designed for as primitive man would be constantly changing what parts of body were being used most depending on season.
    That's exactly why I switch muscle workouts from legs to arm each day. Today I did arms, tomorrow will be legs. The cardio stays the same since the cardio maintains the calorie/fat burn.

มวยไทย

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Actually you're supposed to eat at least 5 meals a day in small portions. It will keep the metabolism moving.
    Starving yourself will trick the body into turning whatever u eat into fat.
    Also remember to at least drink a half gallon of water a day. =)
    This.

8. Default

Well hey this morning I texted Sin while I weighed myself. Solid 2 pounds off in 1 day. The atkins induction will definitely work. 2 pounds for 14 days = 24 pounds which is more than what I need to lose, but I'll take it.

มวยไทย

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Well hey this morning I texted Sin while I weighed myself. Solid 2 pounds off in 1 day. The atkins induction will definitely work. 2 pounds for 14 days = 24 pounds which is more than what I need to lose, but I'll take it.
    I doubt you are going to lose weight that consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Googling through for crash diets is hilarious, and yet impossible considering people experience things differently.

Has anyone on here gone on crash diets and can recommend one for 2 weeks that can work solidly?

Keep in mind I go to the gym twice a day. Morning is Military PT and night is casual 20 minute run plus whatever I want to focus on (arms or legs) so something with protein is a must, but I need something that will level it off. Chou where you at?
    May sound crazy, but fastin is the quickest way to lose weight. and working out daily so you dont lose muscle but instead build. Also before you workout do make sure you eat! make a chicken salad or eggs or whatever

::Edit::

I went on a crash diet (Fasted) like 3 yrs ago and WoW I LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT, AND LOST IT SO FAST!!!!!! And fyi what some of you are saying that if you do a crash diet and eventually stop you gain it back that is Not True AT ALL I weighted 160 something =/ and now I weight 108 and I'm 22
    Last edited by ImGonnaGetCha; 12-10-2009 at 07:55 AM.
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn