Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: crash diet fail

1. Default

Fasting isn't a good idea if you plan on doing military shits. It's a shock to your metabolism, and every person reacts differently to fasting. Regular meals comprised of diverse ingredients (ie; not just 8oz of steak) is the way to go. Eating 5 meals a day is good, if you can eat well for those 5 meals, and not just $1 burgers from McD. Even if you don't have the time or interest to eat 5 meals a day, you can do similar things by keeping snacks with you. So instead of a mid-afternoon meal, you might eat 2oz of nuts, or an apple and some cheese.

2. Default

Fasting works to an extent. My dad was telling me about Ramadan (since he was raised in a Muslim country) and how they lost about 12 pounds easy because they had limited nutrition. As you said though, being active for PT and working out hard is not a benefit to fasting and can create issues.

Thus far since going on my streak of Atkins induction, I've lost 3 pounds. Cutting down on carbs only and eating sensible protein and vegetables plus going to the gym for 4 hours a day is working so far.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I doubt you are going to lose weight that consistently.
    the average weight lost during atkins induction phase is 15-40 pounds (provided you're doing it properly) when you first start doing atkins you lose weight hella fast.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-11-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the average weight lost during atkins induction phase is 15-40 pounds (provided you're doing it properly) when you first start doing atkins you lose weight hella fast.
    if this doesnt work there is always the ddr and saltine cracker diet. i dont even have to explain it.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    That's exactly why I switch muscle workouts from legs to arm each day. Today I did arms, tomorrow will be legs. The cardio stays the same since the cardio maintains the calorie/fat burn.
    Actually that will not advert what I am referring to, all you are doing there is optimizing time as it is not a good idea to work mussels back to back as they need at least 24 hours to rebuild and thus actually gain strength. Unless you are trying to gain stamina and then going back to back could be useful. I am referring to long term muti month cycles.

as far as fasting goes the question is if you actually want to be healthy or not. looking nice may be good but your personal health should always take priority!

I have heard of people losing rediculous amounts of weight once they were addicted to cocaine
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

Anorexia works awesome too. My best friend has an eating disorder. She also has cancer as a result of it. So her weight fluctuates like crazy. Last thing she ever recommends to me unless I'm desperate is picking up an eating disorder, and if I did... I better do it healthy is what she said. Funny and not funny... I know

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I have heard of people losing rediculous amounts of weight once they were addicted to cocaine
    if you want 2 use drugs 2 lose weight, then meth would be the best way 2 go.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if you want 2 use drugs 2 lose weight, then meth would be the best way 2 go.
    I heard anything with needles will make you lose weight fast.

I knew a bunch of old friends in high school who did coke and heroine, and this one huge kid dropped 50 pounds in 2 months. He was doing heroine. Now he's just a drunk.

มวยไทย

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I heard anything with needles will make you lose weight fast.

I knew a bunch of old friends in high school who did coke and heroine, and this one huge kid dropped 50 pounds in 2 months. He was doing heroine. Now he's just a drunk.
    I lost 55 pounds in 1 month on meth. meth is even given 2 ppl who are harsh obese when they're trying 2 lose weight.. meth goes directly for your fat cells, and eats them away.

any hardcore drug will make you lose weight cause you have no interest 2 eat when on them or coming down from them. but for weight loss, meth is the strongest form of it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy