Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: crash diet fail

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    So after hitting a wall for 2 weeks, the weight loss is back in effect. Today when I went to the gym with my recruiter, he told me the weirdest shit I didn't know you could do.

I guess when soldiers feel the pressure to be a certain weight before weigh in and what not (rape can probably attest to this). My recruiter told me Epsom salt. Two table spoons in 2 8oz glasses (warm water), drink it (tastes like shit), and you have the shits for the rest of the day. Guaranteed to drop 5-8 pounds depending, and it dehydrates the shit out of you.

Not trying this out yet, but I thought it was weird.
    Lol... sounds fun.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I just decided to do it to make weigh in for tomorrow. Taste like absolute shit.

I'm letting curdy know when i have my first . lol

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I just decided to do it to make weigh in for tomorrow. Taste like absolute shit.

I'm letting curdy know when i have my first . lol
    I obviously looked at this thread way too late.

I'm always having issues GAINING weight. I eat about twice a day and work out as regularly as I can (about 2-3 times a week depending) and I also do push-ups/sit-ups/crunches every day and in the last three months (I started doing this three months ago) I've gained around 15 pounds (up to 135 woot). I pretty much eat nothing but carbs and protein. FML.

But srs. I know guys who did the epsom salt trick in college for wrestling. Nasty shit. Nasty.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?