Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: crash diet fail

1. Default crash diet fail

Googling through for crash diets is hilarious, and yet impossible considering people experience things differently.

Has anyone on here gone on crash diets and can recommend one for 2 weeks that can work solidly?

Keep in mind I go to the gym twice a day. Morning is Military PT and night is casual 20 minute run plus whatever I want to focus on (arms or legs) so something with protein is a must, but I need something that will level it off. Chou where you at?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

2. Default

Walnuts. All day, everyday.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Walnuts. All day, everyday.
    I'll kill you. lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

atkins induction phase.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

No crash diet can ever work becuase of the way the body treats energy intake. What will happen is your body will evolve to use less energy to preform the same tasks resulting in weight loss to stop also at this time if you go back you will gain even more than you started with.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No crash diet can ever work becuase of the way the body treats energy intake. What will happen is your body will evolve to use less energy to preform the same tasks resulting in weight loss to stop also at this time if you go back you will gain even more than you started with.
    the atkins induction works really well. but as you said.. once you stop doing it, all the weight comes right back...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I'm considering to just skip 1 meal. So just eat breakfast and lunch. Let me look at this Atkins induction. Problem is when I stop the diet, I don't really intend on stopping it completely.

มวยไทย

8. Default

You eat three meals? I just have one a day whenever I'm hungry.

Then again I'm not really using all that much energy.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

Yeah I eat 3 healhy meals. Problem is this is an emergency diet. Looking at the Atkins Induction I think is doable especially for the amount I need to lose. It's definitely doable in 2 weeks.

มวยไทย

10. Default

best of luck loka =)

Maynard - The WCS Guy