Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hi new admin.

1. Default Hi new admin.

Great server been playing on and off for a while now. Bought admin because of late night issues on the server.

I am 28 from Coventry, RI I race bikes for a living hence the screen name Turbo busa . And snowboard my ass of and work at the local mountain doing ski patrol. Did 8 years as a USMC medic. Built cars to race for a long time did drag racing with a 700whp Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD. Also own a 4x4 turbo truck and my turbo hayabusa. Look up chowda633 on youtube for my videos. Also was on tru TV for getting robbed on live camera lol.

Been a long time CS player. Many many moons. Played TFC most of the time and finally got the CS bug and I play gun game. Love gun game! I play COD 4 now too. Busy guy though hence why I get on so late ha

2. Default

I know what you mean about the late night issues.

Anyhow, welcome, and congrats on getting admin.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Busa View Post
    Great server been playing on and off for a while now. Bought admin because of late night issues on the server.

I am 28 from Coventry, RI I race bikes for a living hence the screen name Turbo busa . And snowboard my ass of and work at the local mountain doing ski patrol. Did 8 years as a USMC medic. Built cars to race for a long time did drag racing with a 700whp Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD. Also own a 4x4 turbo truck and my turbo hayabusa. Look up chowda633 on youtube for my videos. Also was on tru TV for getting robbed on live camera lol.

Been a long time CS player. Many many moons. Played TFC most of the time and finally got the CS bug and I play gun game. Love gun game! I play COD 4 now too. Busy guy though hence why I get on so late ha
    I sense your a New England sports fan.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

YES! New england FTW!

Yea bought admin. I either buy motorcycle or car parts so figured I would by admin too lol.

5. Default

YES! New england FTW!

Yea bought admin. I either buy motorcycle or car parts so figured I would by admin too lol.
    Sweet. Boston here. Heading out for Army soon though :O

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Hello,

7. Default

Very impressive sir.

8. Default

Welcome to admin-hood,good sir :3 (Yesh i r iz adminz).As being a part of the secreat club,you will recive magazines in the mail,aswell as monthly gift baskets (Not really ).

Welcome to the admin club, you will receive your free nudes of toasties within 2 days.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Welcome to the admin club, you will receive your free nudes of toasties within 2 days.
    I lol'd.