Thread: An oldie but a goodie

1. Default An oldie but a goodie

Hey guys! Do not fret for I will start playing more often after my last exam which is on the 15th of December around 10:00pm. I would love to see what rank I'm in now and how much I have to work to get my rank back up to its deserved spot.

Anyhoo, I was taking a break of studying when I randomly went on Youtube and searched "Ibis gaming". This was the first video. I miss you curdy.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

2. Default

Good ol' Cathy...

3. Default

gah walters on the forums too.

4. Default

lol before my time but Yes Curdy all of us regulars want you back in ZM. We need our british comedian back

5. Default

Welcome back Hobo. Missed you. I thought you quit CSS all together and moved on to something else. See ya in zm later this month or Jan.
    Last edited by anex; 10-10-2010 at 09:34 AM.

6. Default

yay your gonna be back hobo shame i wont be around when you are im in hong kong right now for xmas

7. Default

You bossom, curdy! You have to be there. I NEED your voice inside me ears...

Anex I want you to spam motd of Schnappi the next time you see me in CSS. The safe word is Vandersex.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    You bossom, curdy! You have to be there. I NEED your voice inside me ears...

Anex I want you to spam motd of Schnappi the next time you see me in CSS. The safe word is Vandersex.
    Good ol' Hobo.

Well again, good luck with your finals.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.