Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Winter Things

Default Good Winter Things

I hope it's not too presumptuous to make a thread within 24 hours of joining, but... Well dammit, just deal with it.

So it snowed today... And, being from Florida, I thought that was kind of retarded. All the Canadians around here seem to dread winter, so I started trying to think of good things about it.

Here are some:
    01. Hot chocolate/tea
    02. Cats/pets become more cuddly
    03. You get to wear hats and cover up your hair if it needs washing (YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT)
    04. You don't have to mow the lawn

So... Anyone have any other reasons for me not to dread the long & hard winter ahead of me? I'm trying to get a positive outlook, here...
    Attached Images

2. Default

How about SNOW BALL Fights or Snow angels. oh and warm toasty fire in the fireplace.

oh and a scary ass Snowman

Ooh, and I really like it when you're super cold (especially your feet) and you take a scalding hot shower. And the water on your feet feels even HOTTER than it actually is because they're so cold...

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I hope it's not too presumptuous to make a thread within 24 hours of joining, but... Well dammit, just deal with it.

So it snowed today... And, being from Florida, I thought that was kind of retarded. All the Canadians around here seem to dread winter, so I started trying to think of good things about it.

Here are some:
    01. Hot chocolate/tea
    03. You get to wear hats and cover up your hair if it needs washing (YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE IT)

So... Anyone have any other reasons for me not to dread the long & hard winter ahead of me? I'm trying to get a positive outlook, here...
    1. Cuddling
    2. VACATION
    3. Christmas
    4. Skiing
    5. Ice Skating
    6. Shopping & Some More Shopping Lawlz
    7. Going To Comedies & Broadway Plays
    8. But Really Just Spending Time With That Special Somone Makes It All Worth While
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Here are some:
    01. Hot chocolate/tea
    01. I drink hot tea year round.
    02. Get a boyfriend.
    03. Take a shower. (Might help with #2)
    04. I don't have a lawn.

Oh, and I love Winter. Stop hating!

Whoa, bitchy.

(Should I hop on the zombie mod and follow you some more?)
    Last edited by Ren; 10-11-2009 at 03:22 AM.

7. Default

bonfires ftw. nothing like chillin with some bros around a bonfire.

also the fireplace is awesome. especially if you lay on the floor in front of it butt naked under a blanket with your girlfriend. (or in your case boyfriend.?.)

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

well us canadians do these things....

Vacation

Crank up the Heat

Turn to channel 110 on shaw cable for the fireplace

Curl up on the couch with a nice warm blanket and drink scotch and watch reruns of House M.D.

Put on your winter jacket boots etc.. and game on winter maps making it feel more real...

(in ghetto houses only) turn on the oven and leave the door down...

take a nice warm shower with a nice looking girl and have her go down on you....

call us all over with our computers and together we can game and generate enough heat to probably kill the computers...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

9. Default

So... what I've gotten from this thread, is that Ren used to live in FL and moved to Canada (WTF?! Dumb), UTE is a fucking homo who likes to circle jerk around a bon-fire, Mallissin drinks tea... and Getcha still has the Downz.

This thread is full of WIN.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

10. Default

sin theres nothing wrong with a lil circle jerkin.

and you didnt even post what you like to do in the winter. we know you like to sit in front of the fire with your jock strap on. dont be a homo.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine