Hey guys! Do not fret for I will start playing more often after my last exam which is on the 15th of December around 10:00pm. I would love to see what rank I'm in now and how much I have to work to get my rank back up to its deserved spot.

Anyhoo, I was taking a break of studying when I randomly went on Youtube and searched "Ibis gaming". This was the first video. I miss you curdy.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

And this one too. Mastagunz my brother!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

And of course one for zero...definitely an oldie but goodie.