Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GunGame5 UnBan

1. Default GunGame5 UnBan

Hi, im new to the forums but ive been playing your GG server for a while now as player Hi *.* and today suddenly I got banned. I have no idea why, ive never had a problem before. Surely some ppl here have seen me there. If you wouldnt mind finding out why i was banned and take care of it for me please if there was no justification behind it, and if there was mind letting me know what i did? Thanks guys.

2. Default

Do you know what admins were on? That would really help us find out what happened.

3. Default

I dont know, thats what was so confusing...no one with IBIS in their name and no one i recognized as a gm...yet banned. Btw thanks for getting me back in.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zamorano View Post
    I dont know, thats what was so confusing...no one with IBIS in their name and no one i recognized as a gm...yet banned. Btw thanks for getting me back in.
    Actually I didnt do anything... odd.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zamorano View Post
    Hi, im new to the forums but ive been playing your GG server for a while now as player Hi *.* and today suddenly I got banned. I have no idea why, ive never had a problem before. Surely some ppl here have seen me there. If you wouldnt mind finding out why i was banned and take care of it for me please if there was no justification behind it, and if there was mind letting me know what i did? Thanks guys.
    Probably a mistake.Don't worry about it,and whoever did it would have told you what you did wrong.

6. Default

you seem legit to me. Prob a misclick. I wonder who did.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

I blame toasties
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I blame toasties
    I blame the schools.